|Q&A with Edie Rodriguez, CEO & President Crystal Cruises - Jan 16th
We welcomed Crystal Cruises' Edie Rodriguez on Jan 16th. Read her answers to all your questions.
- Our Community Guidelines are in effect, please be respectful of our special guest and your fellow community members.
|View All Announcements (6) Global Announcement|
Preview! New Cruise Critic Community Forums are Coming!
While our forums have been a great resource for years, we knew our format was a little outdated. We want to make our community as friendly and as easy as possible for you to use, so we redesigned our forums with a fresh, new user interface. But rest assured, you'll find the same, easy navigation. Here are some of the key questions you might be asking:
Do I have to do anything different?
• No. Just login with you existing user name and password. All your info is the same; the login is located in almost the same location.
• An updated look and feel to the forums!
• Expandable signatures! We think you’ll like this one! Tip: You may want to tweak your signature so what is important to you shows (you’ll have about 10 lines visible at all times). Want to see more of someone’s siggy? Just click Expand!
• Uncluttered nav bar
What’s REALLY Different?
• The look and feel
• Posting Legend & Display Options now appear on the right side
• Quick Links and your User Controls are now located in a dropdown near the upper right corner, next to your User Name (once you are logged in)
• Mobile responsive -- the forums will look great on your tablets and smartphones!
When Will The Launch Happen?
• Sometime during the month of January
We’re fortunate to have a such a passionate group of cruisers like you and we are committed to help you with whatever questions you have. Our Product Development, Tech and Community Teams hope this redesign is something you like and appreciate. Down the road we’ll be adding other features like badging and new countdown clocks to the forums so we can harness your collective wisdom and reward those who spend so much time helping others.
We'd love to get as much feedback as possible on this new format. (We're expecting an earful.) Send feedback to: email@example.com But we also want you to let us know if you encounter any bugs or glitches along the way. A BUG forum will be available for your use here: Post Bugs, Glitches & Ask for Help Here. Don't forget you can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those of you who have read this far, here's a sneak peek* for you! You'll find our existing Test Forum updated with the new redesign! Feel free to test it out!
* On the sneak peek version the date/time stamp is at the bottom of each posting. This will change on full release.
Sr. Manager Community
Follow us on Twitter
Check out thousands of photos in our full-featured Photo Gallery!
Don't miss anything "cruise newsworthy" -- sign up for our weekly newsletter
When your values are clear, your decisions are easy -Roy Disney-