Newport query

cornish gal

I have just returned from a wonderful cruise to N.America and Canada (despite a stormy N. Atlantic at times). I found a lot of the advice on this forum very helpful and was able to take advantage of some of the recommendations as to places to visit, eat etc.

I am n ow hoping for a bit more help, particularly as to a particular style of gold bracelet that I saw in several shops in Newport. I was hoping to see these agai n at other stops but did not, so wonder whether this style is particular to RI.

Any clues would be great. :)

Can you identify the jewelry store - name or general location? Have you tried this Google search: jewelry stores newport ri ? You could not have strayed too far from the tender dock which is directly above the word Bowen's in the Google map provided as part of the search results.

I did the search and the bracelets I saw appeared to me as what would be found all over, but I'm a guy so what do I know :rolleyes:. You don't have to answer that.

Thanks for replying. At the time I didn't note names of shops etc, assuming I would see these bracelets elsewhere , but didn't which is why I wondered whether they were peculiar to Newport, having googled in vain!

They were a double strand of gold with some sort of link to adjust the fit I believe. I wish I had taken more notice, or even bought one! Carpe diem and all that, but time was limited as usual at ports.

Archived