PDA

View Full Version : A and M Electric Car Rental

livin_to_cruise
September 30th, 2009, 03:52 PM
We will be in Key West October 30th. We are looking into renting a 6 seat electric rental. Has anyone ever dealt with A and M rentals? They seem to have the best price so far for a 6 seater.

trunabiscuit
October 1st, 2009, 12:15 PM
We have a reservation with them for October 6th, so I'll let you know how it worked out when we get back. I will say that they've been very prompt in answering my questions via email and even said they provide car seats for free for little ones!

livin_to_cruise
October 1st, 2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks so much, looking forward to hearing from you.

serene56
October 5th, 2009, 09:25 AM
is there a website for this company?

Asking if we really need to rent a vehicle- what was the rate for a 6 person car?

maui34
October 6th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Do a google search for "electric car rentals key west" A and M will show up. I called them and said I can get a 2 or 4 seater for $99 for 5 hrs.

poetzmuse
October 6th, 2009, 07:13 PM
HI!

We are heading down Monday(YEA!) and we have rented from A/M in May of this year. We got a double scooter and we had no issues. The young guy showed us the ropes(my boyfriend has a Harley so nothing new) and we put down payment, heard the rules, got a basic commands lesson, and off we went. We rented for 3 days and bought back and no problems. We will rent from them again(unless better price thru our hotel) and I will let you know how things went.

I am going to open a thread of the Dry Torgagas rides and see pros/cons etc. We havnet done that yet; this is our third visit to my mecca, Buffett land.

I cant wait!!!

mjyanne
October 21st, 2009, 08:13 PM
We will be in Key West October 30th. We are looking into renting a 6 seat electric rental. Has anyone ever dealt with A and M rentals? They seem to have the best price so far for a 6 seater.

We used them in September to rent scooters. Great place, friendly, helpful service. We will use them again.

livin_to_cruise
November 4th, 2009, 10:43 AM
We just got back from cruising on the Destiny. We made reservations with A and M and they were fantastic. Would use them again.