PDA

View Full Version : Solstice dining query

mugwood
January 24th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Hi, Booked in AQ, on the Solstice. can anyone comment on the suggestion that there is one night speciality dining free gratis? Not that it is a big issue, will try one or two anyway. Thanks.

ferrytale
January 24th, 2010, 12:28 PM
AQ has no such perks. It's for suites passengers.

dkjretired
January 24th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Previous poster is correct, that is a suite perk.....

Phxazzcruisers
January 24th, 2010, 02:40 PM
The only free "specialty" is Blu. The other specialty restaurants have a fee if booked in Aqua Class

Gracie115
January 24th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Hi just off Solstice today. We were in AQ, it was wonderful, BLU was outstanding to say the least. We've already decided when we go back we won't book ANY specialty restaurants, Blu is THAT good in my opinon. We went to both Tuscan Grill and Murano's, food was good but we loved the service and the food at Blu...if you are going soon ask for Igor and Nikolai's section....they were wonderful....

It was a GREAT cruise!!

the_dylaness
January 24th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Just off Solstice today...

Loved Blu, tried Murano once. Unimpressed. Will elaborate more when I write my review but for now let it be said that I would be more than pleased to dine in Blu each night and I am sorry that I wasted not only my money eating in Murano but also wasted a night I could've been in Blu.

Gracie115
January 24th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Just off Solstice today...

Loved Blu, tried Murano once. Unimpressed. Will elaborate more when I write my review but for now let it be said that I would be more than pleased to dine in Blu each night and I am sorry that I wasted not only my money eating in Murano but also wasted a night I could've been in Blu.

We went to Murano and Tuscan Grill this past week too and must say that Blu will definitely be our choice for ALL nights on our next Solstice cruise.

mugwood
January 26th, 2010, 02:06 AM
Thanks to all that replied, most helpful. Bye.