PDA

View Full Version : Website for Cabin Pics

CrazyforCruisin
December 28th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Hi,
I am looking for a website that has pics of all the cruiseline cabins. I saw it in a post on here a couple months ago. Anyone have the link or know what I am talking about.
Thanks

ineedacruise
December 28th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Hi,
I am looking for a website that has pics of all the cruiseline cabins. I saw it in a post on here a couple months ago. Anyone have the link or know what I am talking about.
Thanks

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/

eurodolphin
December 29th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Sorry to disappoint you but the above mentioned website has become a "member only" thing. Since a few weeks you have to become a paying member to be able to view the cabins:( If you go to cruiseclues.com they have alot of pictures too. Enjoy

ineedacruise
December 29th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Sorry to disappoint you but the above mentioned website has become a "member only" thing. Since a few weeks you have to become a paying member to be able to view the cabins:( If you go to cruiseclues.com they have alot of pictures too. Enjoy
I used it last week. You can get one visit free.

serene56
December 29th, 2004, 11:09 AM
When you click on the link it does take you to the main page where it says members log on. But you can still access the site using the links on the left side of the page.

CrazyforCruisin
December 29th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Thanks all!

CrazyforCruisin
December 29th, 2004, 05:10 PM
When you click on the link it does take you to the main page where it says members log on. But you can still access the site using the links on the left side of the page.
You are right! I did stay to the right and found exacty what I was looking for. Thanks again.:)