PDA

View Full Version : Considering a Cruise? Tag Along With a Pal for a Day

LauraS
February 12th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Cruise Critic has just posted the following news:

Considering a Cruise? Tag Along With a Pal for a Day

Read the entire news article... (http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3683)

Cuizer2
February 15th, 2010, 11:21 AM
I think it is a great idea. By limiting it to 50 people (out of 2500) I doubt that anyone will even notice them. Of course this is going to be limited to those that live close to the port and have friends that have not cruised.

zywnywld
February 15th, 2010, 12:53 PM
If I have someone driving me to my ship I'd like having them able to come onboard, eat, see our stateroom and posibly have a little fun for their helping us. I've been through many embarking disasters and a few more people will not matter. There was a time when sailaway parties were allowed by all the passengers. But, now we have many safety concerns and people going through our luggage cruising like flying is getting to be a pain. I'm starting to lean back towards flying for a week to where I want to be and having more then 8 hours to visit.

serene56
February 15th, 2010, 04:03 PM
ooo I would pay 39.00pp to tour a ship.

I wonder if this could be done-- would be perfect for people with long layovers..

taxgal
March 1st, 2010, 04:08 PM
If you really get a glass of wine for three (2 cruisers and guest) plus priority boarding, then $39 is a great deal....and it will count as a credit for the next cruise! Sign me up now. Sounds like it will ease boarding and get me and DH a free drink!