PDA

View Full Version : Getting Passport Stamped

jkirby4
March 22nd, 2010, 05:05 PM
has anyone every gotten their passport stamped in Roatan? if so where. We got ours stamped in Antigua and Tortola when we were there and it was really easy. thanks for the info

CarribbeanTina271
March 23rd, 2010, 07:15 PM
IN Jan, we were at new pier and I ask several "guards" and all I got was that you couldn't get it stamped, though I am pretty sure somebody has since found the place.

mfeenker
March 24th, 2010, 11:44 AM
has anyone every gotten their passport stamped in Roatan? if so where. We got ours stamped in Antigua and Tortola when we were there and it was really easy. thanks for the info
In Roatan, the airport is the place for passport stamps.

poppajoe
March 24th, 2010, 02:37 PM
We were in Roatan in February on Voyager and there is a small stand on the water side of the pier closest to the ship and they will stamp your passports. There is a very small sign on the stand that advises of this service, but you have to look hard for it. Took all of about thirty seconds.

Best of luck and happy cruizin'.

crewsweeper
March 24th, 2010, 02:54 PM
The pursers desk or guest services desk on your ship can usually get your passport stamped for you at any port you visit.

Roatan1
March 24th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Dang,
I wish I could NOT get my passport stamped when i travel, Such a hassle when the pages run out

islandgirlroatan
March 24th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Once in Roatan go to the Information Booth only 30 feet from where the ship docks the lady there will stamp your passport for you.

jkirby4
March 25th, 2010, 05:36 PM
thank you for all the replies

jim