PDA

View Full Version : Hurtigruten -Postboats

Romyen
April 1st, 2010, 08:44 AM
Early August I want travel from Bergen to Trondheim on the Hurtigruten . I do not want to be on a cruise ship in the conventional sence. I prefer a "post boat /ferry/local supply boat" type thing ".
Which boat would I have to take ,what would be the approx . price for that journey, how long does the trip from Bergen to Trondheim take ,and would they allow me to take my bicyle (at what cost ) with me ?

gaelsail
April 1st, 2010, 09:15 AM
Early August I want travel from Bergen to Trondheim on the Hurtigruten . I do not want to be on a cruise ship in the conventional sence. I prefer a "post boat /ferry/local supply boat" type thing ".
Which boat would I have to take ,what would be the approx . price for that journey, how long does the trip from Bergen to Trondheim take ,and would they allow me to take my bicyle (at what cost ) with me ?
There are a couple of posts further down this page about Hurtigruten that are probably worth looking at.

The prices vary according to season & also what offers are available. Best idea is to look at their own website and you can see the schedules, timetables, offers & prices. I'm not sure what country you are based in but try looking at the universal website first www.hurtigruten.com (http://www.hurtigruten.com)