Sea Dream To The Grenadines

sceneisle

My wife and I are considering several options for sailing in the Grenadines next year. I think we've got it boiled down to either a crewed charter with Moorings out of Canouan or the SeaDream II from Barbados. Would like to contact anyone who has sailed S.D.II from Barbados, with stops in Tobago Cays, Carriacou, Union Island, Bequia, St. Lucia, Canouan and Mayreau. Anyone out there?

My wife and I are considering several options for sailing in the Grenadines next year. I think we've got it boiled down to either a crewed charter with Moorings out of Canouan or the SeaDream II from Barbados. Would like to contact anyone who has sailed S.D.II from Barbados, with stops in Tobago Cays, Carriacou, Union Island, Bequia, St. Lucia, Canouan and Mayreau. Anyone out there?

Hi sceneisle! I've done Barbados, Tobago Cays, Bequia & Mayreau on SeaDream II...

Cammiem: Thanks for your response. Did it appear that the ship had enough kayaks for the passengers who wanted to use them, especially in the Tobago Cays? In the various ports, were there private companies/boat owners available for tours to other islands close by (i.e., on Carriacou was it possible to book a private tour to Sandy Island, on Union Island to book a private tour to Palm Island, etc.)? Any info on or your impressions of the voyage that you wish to share would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cammiem: Thanks for your response. Did it appear that the ship had enough kayaks for the passengers who wanted to use them, especially in the Tobago Cays? In the various ports, were there private companies/boat owners available for tours to other islands close by (i.e., on Carriacou was it possible to book a private tour to Sandy Island, on Union Island to book a private tour to Palm Island, etc.)? Any info on or your impressions of the voyage that you wish to share would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You're welcome. :)

I have a lot of archived information that you're welcome to read. Just email me: lazyhomecook at gmail dot com. It's too extensive to post here.

Cammiem: Did it appear that the ship had enough kayaks for the passengers who wanted to use them, especially in the Tobago Cays?

Each yacht has two kayaks -- they are used on the water sports days only as far as I am aware. Depending on passenger make up some days they are heavily used, others not at all.

FT

Archived