PDA

View Full Version : Age on Celebrity Millennium european , on 12/10/2004

MadOne
May 9th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Going on celebrity millenium on 12 october 2004 for 12 days , and was wondering if anyone knows the average age on ship, we are a couple 32 and 33 years old. Just wondering..

Thanks

MadOne
May 11th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Ok then , just the age of people on that ship will do, dont want age for the exact date. But for the same cruise..

Thanks again

missyal
May 11th, 2004, 07:43 PM
We are doing Millie 9/18 and we are 42 & 45. I think you will get a middle age to older crowd because of the length of the cruise and the fact that it is during the school year( not around any school breaks)Don't think of that as a negative. I'm always told I have more energy and a better sense of humor than someone half my age!
Missyal

LouisV
May 12th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Missyal:
You are absolutely everywhere girl!!! We are 46 and 52. See you on the ship!!!
Pmatch

missyal
May 12th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Pmatch--You found me! You are lurking around like I am http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Stay in touch
Missyal

LouisV
May 13th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Will do Missyal! I am still searching for that perfect place in Barcelona though. How about you?

missyal
May 13th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Pmatch--I'll email you. People don't like when we get "off topic" http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Missyal

Emerald22
May 16th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Thank you missyal for staying on topics. We do appreciate.

To MadOne, you are on the wrong ship. Your TA should tell you that. You should be on the Carnival. Obviously, you are concerned, or else you would not ask.

For us, age doesn't matter. We enjoy the more mature crowd, as long as they are active and mobile (ie not in wheel chair). I found them well travelled and considerate. I did hear some aweful stories though, about how some old folks (in their 70's) hog up the deck chairs, lining up for shows an hour before show time, etc. That part is a bit scary.