PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Nassau

angel258
July 3rd, 2010, 07:54 PM
Can someone tell me how far Ft. Nassau is from the pier? Recommendations for transportation? Would you recommend for lunch? I will be arriving to Curacao with Royal Caribbean but not sure of which pier they dock.

curacaoqueen
July 5th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Fort Nassau is a taxi ride from the pier, really nice views from there, I wouldn't suggest for lunch, pricey, many options in Willemstad for lunch and way less expensive.

angel258
July 5th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Fort Nassau is a taxi ride from the pier, really nice views from there, I wouldn't suggest for lunch, pricey, many options in Willemstad for lunch and way less expensive.

Thanks for your response! I have received suggestions of 2 cafes near the Pontoon bridge that may be good options of which one is Iguana I believe. If you have any other inexpensive recommendations for lunch I would really appreciate them.

curacaoqueen
July 5th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Iguanas is a great place. Good food and drink, right on the waterfront for people watching and relaxing.

cruiseapril
July 28th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Hi- You can google Ft. Nassau and see a menu. Lunch is at set times. We took a taxi up for the view and had a cool Amstel beer on the porch. Great panorama.