PDA

View Full Version : Malaga airport to Port of Malaga

salami
July 9th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Looking at organising myself (instead of the usual waiting around) - how much would a taxi cost - is it a set price (Saturday morning) and how long is the journey please. If I book thru RCCL I get transfers included, and what happens on the return at Malaga if the flight is say mid afternoon - do they offer excursions please? Hope to be on the Adventure on 31/7/10.
Thank you.:)

welshrich
July 23rd, 2010, 06:26 AM
bump

jimc_usa
July 25th, 2010, 08:28 PM
The international Malaga airport is only 15 minutes away from the port and has a direct access via the motorway. Both the Malaga railway station Maria Zambrano and the main Malaga bus station are situated 1,5 kilometres from the port.

http://www.malagaweb.com/malaga-cruise-port.php

Albert Ross
August 1st, 2010, 09:20 AM
Last summer they charged 25.

UK Cruiser2
September 12th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Looking at organising myself (instead of the usual waiting around) - how much would a taxi cost - is it a set price (Saturday morning) and how long is the journey please. If I book thru RCCL I get transfers included, and what happens on the return at Malaga if the flight is say mid afternoon - do they offer excursions please? Hope to be on the Adventure on 31/7/10.
Thank you.:)

Hi,

Did you take a taxi or public transport.We are thinking of cruising out of Malaga and were wondering about taxi fares ?

Missus Makkem
September 13th, 2010, 03:28 AM
Hi,

Did you take a taxi or public transport.We are thinking of cruising out of Malaga and were wondering about taxi fares ?

If you want to organize your trip yourself, from Newcastle ,take Easy jet,

train from airport,1.5 e or a taxi@20 euros, the RCCL Terminal is a good 1000m from end of the harbour .
suggestion, fly out the night before,stay in a hotel in the city,close to the train station, Barcelo?

Bobal
September 13th, 2010, 03:29 AM
We did this recently. It's around 25 euros and there are plenty of taxis, both at the airport and at the port. It's a quick and simple journey and I wouldn't bother thinking about doing it any other way. The ship's transfer from Royal Caribbean was $35 one way :eek:

heatherb1958
September 15th, 2010, 05:51 PM
We were on the same cruise as Anne ( bobal ), Hello Anne, doesn't it seem a long time ago now?

We are a couple and this is what we did. Took the train to Malaga ( Avenida Central station ,end of the line, 3 Euros in total) and then a taxi, 10 Euros. If travelling with a group of 4 I would take a taxi direct from the airport to the port.
Downside- there wasn't a taxi rank outside the train station, had to walk across to the El Corte Ingles department store, next to the Correos, where there were plenty of taxis.

There is a bus that takes you from outside the airport terminal to near the port and inside the port gates there is another bus for 2 Euros ,single journey, to take you to the Port Terminal.
Will be back in November and going to try this:)
Take care of the cents and the Euros will take care of themselves;):p:D

Missus Makkem
September 24th, 2010, 11:07 AM
We were on the same cruise as Anne ( bobal ), Hello Anne, doesn't it seem a long time ago now?

We are a couple and this is what we did. Took the train to Malaga ( Avenida Central station ,end of the line, 3 Euros in total) and then a taxi, 10 Euros. If travelling with a group of 4 I would take a taxi direct from the airport to the port.
Downside- there wasn't a taxi rank outside the train station, had to walk across to the El Corte Ingles department store, next to the Correos, where there were plenty of taxis.

There is a bus that takes you from outside the airport terminal to near the port and inside the port gates there is another bus for 2 Euros ,single journey, to take you to the Port Terminal.
Will be back in November and going to try this:)
Take care of the cents and the Euros will take care of themselves;):p:D

hi Heather.
when did the bus run from the port terminal to port gates, we where there early June

julaikam
October 10th, 2010, 12:53 PM
hey there

i'm also traveling to the port of malaga in 12 days. and i would like to know the cheapest way to the port.

and i was wondering if you guys can explain better about going with the bus. what is the number bus or the name of the bus ?
what stop do you have to come out to take the next bus?
and what is the name of that bus as well.
i will be cruising on the adventure of .

hopw i can get a answer before i go

thanx in advance

Missus Makkem
October 14th, 2010, 09:09 AM
hey there

i'm also traveling to the port of malaga in 12 days. and i would like to know the cheapest way to the port.

and i was wondering if you guys can explain better about going with the bus. what is the number bus or the name of the bus ?
what stop do you have to come out to take the next bus?
and what is the name of that bus as well.
i will be cruising on the adventure of .

hopw i can get a answer before i go

thanx in advance

Take the train from Airport to Centre. 1.5e
directions clearly marked to station, trains every 30 mins platform nearest airport terminal

from station either 8-10 taxi to port or 1 e on circular bus outside no2 outside Malaga station exit to pier entrance?