PDA

View Full Version : spa days on island escape

hoppersue
July 15th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Hi all
we are going on the island escape around western med in October and my hubbie is going to treat me to some spa treatments :)
Does anyone have an idea of prices?
Also when is best to book, beginning of week or later? do they have special offers?
Thanks for any advice
Sue

ekco
July 15th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Hi Sue

These are a few of the spa offers of the day from the news sheet in March. I didn't use it myself and there was always spare capacity from what I saw.

G-Form: Medically inspired body treatment aids instant inch loss, fat reduction, improves lymphatic system and assists muscle tone. 66 for 60 minutes. Call the Island Spa on 3730 for availability.

Balinese Scalp Massage 20 mins/20: Hot Stone Back Massage 30 min/ 30: Body Blitz 30 min/30: Facial 30 min/25: Anti-age eye & neck treatment 20 min/20: Foot & Ankle Massage 20 min/15

De-Stress Package: Aromatherapy, back, neck and shoulder massage, pressure point scalp massage and foot and ankle massage - Only 40

Balinese Scalp Ritual - Pressure point scalp massage plus neck and shoulder massage combined with aromatherapy oils - only 20.

Book and 3 of the following 5 mini treatments for only 40: Manicure - Foot Massage - Scalp Massage - Back Neck and Shoulder Massage - Facial Massage.

So it's worth waiting for the Daily News Letter for the offer of the day. Lucky you, no matter how much hinting my DH couldn't or wouldn't take the hint.

Hope this helps

Jan:):)

hoppersue
July 16th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks very much Jan, just the type of thing i wanted to know!
given me a few ideas, think i'm gonna wait till mid cruise and get a special offer:D
sue

ekco
July 16th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Thanks very much Jan, just the type of thing i wanted to know!
given me a few ideas, think i'm gonna wait till mid cruise and get a special offer:D
sue

You're welcome. You won't have to wait until mid-cruise for the offers, you might even get a cheap hairdo from the Beauty Salon. Grab it while you can, just make sure you've put hubbies credit card on the ship account and not yours, lol.:D:D

Jan

alliejb
July 23rd, 2010, 08:24 AM
Hi, I am going on Island Escape on 12th August and with our tickets there was a contact for the spa. I emailed them and they sent through details of the treatments and prices. Obviously there may be special offers when you are on board, but would give you some idea of what is available. Email address is sarah.crocker@onboardspa.co.uk

pliskin2003
August 2nd, 2010, 03:01 PM
we are on this trip first cruise.
spa treatments are better price than the indipendance of the seas we looked around last weekend.
brian and ruth

hoppersue
August 3rd, 2010, 08:41 AM
thanks for the replies, will email them :)