Trevor Is A Must Use Guide In Mo Bay!

luv2cruise123

We recently returned from the Conquest Jan. 2-9 cruise. Trevor Hudlin could not have been nicer or more accommodating for my group. I was late in getting a final count to him and he had to email me numerous times when I would misplace info. Sorry! But, he came up with a tour to the Great Rose Hall, visited the Ritz-Carlton Golf house, stopped and bought use some sugar cane, toured downtown, offered to let us stop at Margaritaville (we declined), go to a beach (we declined because we were also heading after tour to Sunset Beach Resort), had a great overlook of the city and cruise ships from Richmond Hill and he took us on to Sunset Beach Resort where he waited on us! He then took us back to the ship. It could not have been any easier! Oh, I forgot we stopped at a very NICE shopping village I think owned/operated by some of the resorts - very upscale. It was a fantastic day and I can not recommend him enough. he was right there as we got off to meet us with his sign just as he said. His van was great - HE was so friendly and informative. He said he also does the Mayfiled Falls tour similar I think to Dunn's river Falls but closer to Mo Bay that sounded great also. I had some older folks in my group who didn't want to do the water thing though. So we opted for his tour #2 I believe he called it. But he will customize whatever you want I think. We paid only $40 pp! that was quite a deal in my estimate for a full day of tour/admission to Rose Hall included/transportation to and from Sunset Beach - there just waiting for us! I HIGHLY recommend using him when in Mo Bay and I understand he can also do tours for Ochos Rios. I think we had 10 in our group. Could have easily added more from just talking to people on the ship. Others we talked to on the ship just wished they had used him!

Thanks for the great words about Trevor... We have him booked for our upcoming cruise and just wondered about finding him at the pier.. Is he inside that building when you first get off the ship or is he outside where all the taxis are?? Just wondering where to look for him and does his sign just say Trevor?? Im so parahnoid about not finding him :0) lol...

Waterbound-we hired Trevor when we stopped at Jamaica in December. I, also, had concerns..just like you....put your mind at ease..Trevor is great....when we got off the ship at 8:30..he was standing there where the taxis are with his sign that said Trevor Hudlin just like his picture in his website.

We traveled with him in June 04 and I'm so glad to hear everyone is still enjoying him. He was so helpful before the trip. For the person who asked. If you have booked with him in advance he will be there front and center. He is in the main room and a big sign with his name on it cant miss him. He is the happy guy and a great/fun smile say "no problem man" Feel free to post any question I love to help.

• 1 year later...

Archived