PDA

View Full Version : Any Gays On Infinity...soth America Sailing From Buneos Aires Feb. 12????

ernrich
January 24th, 2005, 02:06 PM
We are a gay couple from the San Francisco area. Been on many, many Celebrity cruises and looking to get a gay group together on board. Email us ernrich@alamedanet.net. Cabin # is 9106.

Rich and Ernie

Let's have some fun...social fun that is!!!!!:D

Wallis7433
January 26th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Hi Guys--

I'll be on that cruise leaving February 13 with a Pied Piper group.

Al (Los Angeles)

ernrich
January 27th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Hey Bud:

Kewl. Are you with your partner. We need to hook up for cocktails and get a cocktail group going. Do you know how many Pied Piper has on board? Lets stay connected.

Rich

Wallis7433
January 28th, 2005, 08:41 PM
No, Rich, I'm a single traveler. :-)
Not sure how many in the Pied Piper group, but they usually get a good turnout.

ernrich
January 29th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Hey Bud:

So what's your name. I am Rich and my life partner of many years is Ernie. How can we hook up for a cocktail's the first night? We are on the overnight American flight from Dallas. Get in about 9:00 AM on the day of the cruise so we will be one of the first on the ship. How about you? We are from the San Francisco Bay Area - Alameda.

Rich

Wallis7433
January 29th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Hi Rich...

Al here. I'm on the American overnight from Dallas also, but on the day before. Going to spend a night in Buenos Aires. Not sure what time we can board the ship, but I figure I will have time on Saturday and all of Sunday to explore Buenos Aires.
I have your cabin number, so I'll contact you to meet for cocktails.

Al

ernrich
January 31st, 2005, 12:28 PM
Hey Al:

OK, call us when you get on board and if we are not in yet, leave a message. Do all of you Pied Pipers sit at the same tables??? If not, you could join us. Let me know.
Cheers
Rich
Cabin #9102

Wallis7433
February 1st, 2005, 01:57 AM
Thanks so much for your invitation to join you for dinner. That's very nice, and I appreciate that. The Pied Piper group does all sit together for dinner each night (late seating), so my plan is to join them. I'll call you though.
Al