PDA

View Full Version : Tequila Tasting in Progreso?

texas greeneyes
September 26th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Anyone know of an excursion or venue that offers tequila tastings in Pogreso? If so, please include any details you can. Thanks!

hdawson
September 26th, 2010, 06:47 PM
In many trips, I've never seen such an activity. Checkout www.yucatantoday.com to learn about the area.

texas greeneyes
September 26th, 2010, 08:59 PM
In many trips, I've never seen such an activity. Checkout www.yucatantoday.com (http://www.yucatantoday.com) to learn about the area.

Thanks HD. Wish the answer was different,, but very much apprecate your reply. :)

AWEST84532
September 28th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Tequila country is on the other coast, in the state of Jalisco. There you will find numerous options. However, I have found most sizable liquor stores will have a number of options available for tastings. Give it a try!

happyapple
April 10th, 2011, 05:17 PM
I realize this is more than a day late and a dollar short, but I thought I'd let you know we didn't find tequila tasting in Progresso, but we found a very nice class in Cozumel. The one we did was held at Mr. Sancho's - we booked it ourselves online and saved quite a bit. It was a lot of fun and very informative. Made a stop for some Creme de Tequila on the way back to the ship, lol!