New England Cruise Videos

Cruzer Two

Three wide-angle, high definition videos of our recent Caribbean Princess cruise to New England and Canada have been uploaded to Youtube. The videos includes scenes from New York City, Newport, Rhode Island, Boston, Bar Harbor, Maine, Saint John, New Brunswick, and Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Click on the link below for information on viewing these videos.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=926243&page=8

Ron aka Cruzertwo aka Cruzertoo

• 5 months later...
Three wide-angle, high definition videos of our recent Caribbean Princess cruise to New England and Canada have been uploaded to Youtube. The videos includes scenes from New York City, Newport, Rhode Island, Boston, Bar Harbor, Maine, Saint John, New Brunswick, and Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Click on the link below for information on viewing these videos.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=926243&page=8

Ron aka Cruzertwo aka Cruzertoo

Ron I am going on this trip June 16th. I have tried to find your video. I went to the sight and looked on page 8. I saw Rome and the others. Can you point me closer. I may have overlooked it. Thanks.

Cruzer Two: I finally found how to bring it up. Being old and not to good on these things it takes awhile. I really enjoyed the videos and it gave me a great insight of what we have coming. Many thanks for your effort. Again thanks for putting them on You Tube.

Cruzer Two, thanks for those videos they were very enjoyable, and help me to look forward to and plan my cruise. We are interested in the jet boat ride in St. John, did you go on the boat ride or talk to anyone who did? Thanks again for making the videos, Karyn

Archived