PDA

View Full Version : Tomas Continues Charge Through Windwards; Cruise Effects Minimal

LauraS
October 30th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Cruise Critic has just posted the following news:

Tomas Continues Charge Through Windwards; Cruise Effects Minimal

Read the entire news article... (http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=4185)

RetiredVACruiser
October 30th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Hello Thomas, I have been a member for over a year. Now I am going on a Celebrity cruise Nov 6 and would like to join the welcome aboard party. However, I can't find any where to do this?

HELP

PS, the message board is a bit absurd when it asks me to make my first post, yet there is no where that tells me HOW.

HELP again from the past generation.

Thanks.

swanny727
October 30th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Hello Thomas, I have been a member for over a year. Now I am going on a Celebrity cruise Nov 6 and would like to join the welcome aboard party. However, I can't find any where to do this?

HELP

PS, the message board is a bit absurd when it asks me to make my first post, yet there is no where that tells me HOW.

HELP again from the past generation.

Thanks.

The previous poster was talking about the new Hurricane Tomas. What you just wrote should count as your first post. You can look for a group on your sailing by going to the Roll Call section. It will be on the main page...scroll down Roll Call and then click on Celebrity. Then look for a post that says Nov 6 and your ship name. Good luck.