PDA

View Full Version : Destiny - Herbal Tea?

skioncruises
January 18th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Can someone please jog my memory. Does Destiny have herbal teas? I know Celebration had a wide selection but can't remember about Destiny. Just starting the forward planning.:D
Thanks. Jan.

capasamari
January 18th, 2011, 04:42 PM
They certainly had green tea to order in the Seven Seas at breakfast, however I am hooked on my green-tea-with-mint so took my own tea bags and just ordered a pot of hot water to put it in, bliss!

Last thing at night I like a camomile tea so took my own bags and a large insulated mug-with-a-lid to fill with hot water from the Lido and take back to the cabin.

Hope this helps.

Carol x

skioncruises
January 18th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Carol.

Many thanks for your reply. I know Celebration had quite a few different varieties on Lido deck 24/7. I'm not really a tea or cofee person although do take occasionally. I'm sure, from memory, Destiny's choice was limited so I will take my own supply.

We take a thermos and fill with hot water. It stays hot overnight and is great for the morning cuppa.:)

Final balance due in a couple of weeks and then the countdown to Transatlantic Sunrise will begin in earnest.:D:D

Jan.