PDA

View Full Version : Kayak or Shadowfax?

LilTink13
February 12th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Hello! My DH and I are going on this cruise and are trying to decide between the Shadowfax Lobster/Champagne cruise OR the Kayaking ECO tour?

Any advice?

Zubsin
March 17th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Shadowfax Lobster/Champagne ranks up there with one of the all time best excursions we've ever done. I find MOST kayak trips pretty lame but then we are kayakers. I vote LOBSTER! Donna

camofwilliamsburg
May 1st, 2011, 04:51 PM
Can you give more info as to why you feel Kayak tours are lame?
I did one in St Lucia and found it really nice way to see some coastal areas, have a fun workout. To me the shadowfox is just a tour on a boat( just off the ship so a boat is rather tame) and having caribbean lobster which is NOT the best at all....

I know everyone has opinions and I am not flaming you, but would like to know why since we are considering a kayak tour again in Grenada. This one does only about an hour of kayaking then exploring on a deserted island and then a light lunch, time to swim and relax. I was not sure if I would like this as much since I enjoy about 2 hours of kayaking in St lucia as compared to only about one hour here and then time to swim....