Boston Duck Tours

JustThinking23

For those of you who will be visiting Boston and would like to do the Duck Tour, there is a special right now with the website buywithme for a discount. Coupon will be there for 3 more days. Not valid on Saturday. From Museum of Science location only. $23 a ticket. I haven't seen too many discounts for these tours.

This is the "original" duck tour at http://www.bostonducktours.com/ They use the old military landing craft and take a spin in the Charles River.

One way to get to the Science Museum is to take the MBTA Silver Line bus ($2 a piece) straight from the pier to South Station. Transfer for free to the red line subway towards Alewife. At Park Street transfer to the Green line towards Lechmere and get off at Science Park. Cabs work too.

There is also another company that does duck tours. They use "new" large yellow bus like vehicles. They tour Boston Harbor instead of the Charles River.

Their website is http://www.superducktours.com/SDT/HomePage

I did a charter trip with the Super Ducks and they were very reasonable. They are also associated with one of the trolley companies, so they sell combo tickets.

I've done both tours and liked them both. (don't do both on same trip, not worth it!)

Archived