PDA

View Full Version : Carnival fare watcher link, do you have it?

GAcruiser417
April 15th, 2011, 10:29 AM
I came across a link to Carnival's fare watcher page here on CC the other day, and now I can't find it. It was a Carnival page where you could select ship/date/# travelers/category and quickly see the available rates. It was a lot faster than entering all the info as if you were actually booking the cruise. :confused:

Does anyone have it?

dillonsmimi
April 15th, 2011, 10:33 AM
http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer#

Go ahead, but be aware that it is frequently broken.

mimi

Kerryman50
April 15th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I came across a link to Carnival's fare watcher page here on CC the other day, and now I can't find it. It was a Carnival page where you could select ship/date/# travelers/category and quickly see the available rates. It was a lot faster than entering all the info as if you were actually booking the cruise. :confused:

Does anyone have it?

Here you go.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer

FIVEONTHEAVENUE
April 15th, 2011, 10:36 AM

mimi

What do you mean that it is frequently broken. I got the link here awhile back and never seemed to have any trouble with it. Are the rates not accurate?

Gloria765
April 15th, 2011, 10:36 AM

mimi
If it is not working try going to top of your browser and click on the icon that looks like a torn page

BeccaBecca1713
April 15th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I've never had issue with the booking engine.

OP, remember when comparing prices, you are looking at cost of cruise only. Do not factor in gov't fees/taxes/tips.

laumicmah
April 15th, 2011, 10:41 AM
When you submit a price drop form, what do you put as the rate for each person? We have 4 in our cabin and if the fare viewer or CCL website only tells you total price, how do you divide it among the 4? :confused:

The first 2 price drops, I submitted the price guarentee form and CCL told me I submitted the wrong form...they gave me the price drops but said I needed to use the Early Saver form...so this time I did, but it asks for price paid per person...

BeccaBecca1713
April 15th, 2011, 10:43 AM
When you submit a price drop form, what do you put as the rate for each person? We have 4 in our cabin and if the fare viewer or CCL website only tells you total price, how do you divide it among the 4? :confused:

In terms of price/obc you have to go by total price for all 4 in your cabin. So even though 3rd/4th pax pay less, you can't break it down like that when comparing rates on ES.

DVC Sadie
April 15th, 2011, 11:12 AM
I've never had issue with the booking engine.

OP, remember when comparing prices, you are looking at cost of cruise only. Do not factor in gov't fees/taxes/tips.

Thanks for the above information. I thought I had a 500.00 price difference but alas no, it did not include taxes and tips.:)

John&John
April 15th, 2011, 11:16 AM

mimi

It seems to be working just fine the last couple of weeks. A month ago not so...

near the beach
April 15th, 2011, 12:00 PM
The only problems I have encountered is when I use your browsers back arrow. Other than that is seems to work every time.

crusinpsychRN
April 15th, 2011, 12:43 PM
don't know how you find all these things on the Carnival site. Not user friendly.

Cobra1365
April 15th, 2011, 01:21 PM
I just submitted for OBC for our June Alaska cruise. Fingers crossed.

Distilled1
April 15th, 2011, 01:41 PM
good luck , after 3 forms I finally got a $60OBC now for it to drop some more in the next month:D

GAcruiser417
April 15th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the link! ;)

BeccaBecca1713
April 15th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the link! ;)

TIP: Save it to your toolbar. Everyday it's as simple as 1-click. Downside is I am now full-blown OCD price checking!!!!:)

michelle1836
April 15th, 2011, 02:08 PM
It has been broken for me lately. never showing any price drops!!!:rolleyes:

stanner2009
April 15th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Thanks for sharing the link - I just saved $60.00 on my October cruise!!:)

Inklight
April 15th, 2011, 11:59 PM
TIP: Save it to your toolbar. Everyday it's as simple as 1-click. Downside is I am now full-blown OCD price checking!!!!:)

LOL ... me too! :D

Cobra1365
April 16th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Denied! Said it was not for category 8D that I have booked. How are we to know what category it is for if it only gives us generic room types?:(

Thestapels
April 16th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Denied! Said it was not for category 8D that I have booked. How are we to know what category it is for if it only gives us generic room types?:(

After you click your room type click the GREEN continue button and it will show the categories.

Cobra1365
April 16th, 2011, 08:47 AM
After you click your room type click the GREEN continue button and it will show the categories.

Is there a "DOH"/Head slap emoticon!:o

Thanks!