PDA

View Full Version : Radiance 2007 ARRG GANG

Pages : 1 [2]

cruisieparker
January 4th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Sounds good to us too. We may have a Moose dance that Saturday night, but it is up in the air right now because there is something going on in Gatlinburg that weekend,

Mark is having cataract surgery on January 24th, but should be good to go by then.
S

crusin again
January 4th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Question are we doing something in Gatlinburg or staying in Atlanta?

Kim

taz6
January 4th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Atlanta now in February Gatlinburg later maybe April.
?

crusin again
January 5th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Dave & Sandy

My house is always open for you to stay.

Kim

luvs2cruzga
January 5th, 2012, 09:48 AM
I have a spare bed too.

Cincy-David
January 8th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Hi Guys, Liz and I are definitely planning on coming to Atlanta for the get together.

Are there any sound plans yet on when and where. We both put in for Feb 10 as a vacation day, so we will drive down that day.

Let me know, we can't wait, has been to long since we have seen everyone.

Love ya all,
Dave

crusin again
January 11th, 2012, 09:00 PM
I want to make sure this is a sure thing since I turning down a skiing weekend in North Carloina. No cancellation please. I looking forward to all of us together for the weekend.

I have a extra 3 beds now since Matt moved back home, and he will be gone skiing.

Kim

taz6
January 11th, 2012, 10:05 PM
We are deffinatly comming also, we are also planning on the 10th. Thanks for the offers of the beds. David wich where you planning on staying? and we will stay at the other so we are not all in one place and the maybe go to one house on friday and another on sat to play games this is just a suggestion

luvs2cruzga
January 12th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Sounds like a plan Sandy - can't wait. Is your Germany trip still on?

taz6
January 12th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Yes Germany is still on with possible a side trip to N. Carolina and a drive up the coast to pick up a military hop over there. can't wait to see everyone.

Kim thanks for giving up your ski trip.:)

cruisieparker
January 12th, 2012, 09:34 PM
HI y'all,

Well, we are still on for the weekend. We don't have any spare beds because Charlotte will want to see ya'll too and she will be over here. Sorry.

Looking forward to it!
S

Cincy-David
January 14th, 2012, 02:04 PM
We are deffinatly comming also, we are also planning on the 10th. Thanks for the offers of the beds. David wich where you planning on staying? and we will stay at the other so we are not all in one place and the maybe go to one house on friday and another on sat to play games this is just a suggestion

Makes no difference to us, we are happy to be anywhere and will go whereever most convenient to everyone.

Cant wait

taz6
January 17th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Good morning everyone

Okay I was thinking (I know not always a good thing) but here it is since we will be going on to Tampa after are weekend in Atlanta Phil and I schould stay at Kim's as she lives south and David and Liz schould stay at Shirleys and if its not inconvinant we schould meet at Shirleys on Friday that way if us travlers are delayed its a shorter distance, then go to Kim's on Saturday. This is just a thought?

luvs2cruzga
January 17th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Sounds like a plan Sandy. I agree with you. But no matter where people decide to sleep, let's plan on my house Friday night for dinner, games and fun and kim's on Saturday.

Cincy-David
January 18th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Good morning everyone

Okay I was thinking (I know not always a good thing) but here it is since we will be going on to Tampa after are weekend in Atlanta Phil and I schould stay at Kim's as she lives south and David and Liz schould stay at Shirleys and if its not inconvinant we schould meet at Shirleys on Friday that way if us travlers are delayed its a shorter distance, then go to Kim's on Saturday. This is just a thought?

That works for us. Shirley, are you willing to put up with a few Yankees for a few days.

Dave

taz6
January 20th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Good morning everyone

T.G.I.F

luvs2cruzga
January 20th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Good morning Sandy and everyone else.

I am already tired of bathroom remodeling. It's been 1 1/2 weeks already and at least 2 1/2 more to go. The firsr bathroom is done except for the painting which will be done on Monday. Got a new floor, cabinet, sink, granite countertop and all new fixtures and accessories. The second bathroom was gutted on Wednesday down to the studs. They templated the shower pan and shower walls today. It will be redone in cultured marble. I will pick up the new tile on Monday and the tile guy will be here Tues or Wed to lay the new floor. On Thursday the new shower pan is installed, on Friday the sheetrock guy will do his thing so the following Monday the shower walls can be installed. I still have to pick up the accessories for that bathroom (toilet paper holder, towel racks, etc. and a paint color). I am waiting on picking up the tile on Monday to have a sample then of everything so I can choose a paint color. The cabinet is being made already in a wiping stain on Maple with the color American Walnut and the sink will be cutltured marble to match the shower. The second bathroom will be almost maintenance free as there will be no grout in the shower. The cultured marble is done in sheets.

All of this was really in the works before everyone decided they were coming. It will be tight to get everything done as it takes time to custome make everything. The contractor assured me that the bathroom will be completed except for maybe the glass doors on the shower before everyone comes. They have to be custom made and can't be templated until the shower is completed on the 30th or 31st and then takes 5 to 10 business days to make. Worst case scenario, we have to share one tub/shower only. At least two bathrooms will be available.

All of this will make the time pass quickly until you get here. I am so excited and can't wait to see everyone including Kim and Sherry and Mark. It has been a while - not so much for Sandy, Phil and Kim since we have been lucky enough for them to visit twice this year. And Kim, I already have some sprite zero in the house this time that's fresh. or would you prefer regular? We can have margaritas too.

As you can see I have been a busy girl running around trying to choose all of these things. It's amazing the time involved. I've ordered a lot online too. I saw some oil rubbed bronze registers that I liked but Lowe's and Home Depot only carried them in the floor model. But once I saw the color I had to have them so bar the expense and go searching online.

At least the second bathroom will look like I had something done. The first one looks the same - just newer. They are so small that I can't change anything. And now that the bathroom cabinet is new, the cabinets in my vanity next to the bathroom looks like crap so now they are going to be refaced to match the new bathroom cabinet. I am not touching the countertop and sink in that area. I have to cut off the spending at some point in time. It will look new and clean at least.

crusin again
January 22nd, 2012, 02:48 PM
Congrats on your new bathroom, don't worry if it not finish no one will mind.

Sprite Zero is fine with me.

Cincy-David
January 22nd, 2012, 08:28 PM

I agree, were coming to see you and share in our friendship, not your bathroom.

taz6
January 23rd, 2012, 10:01 AM

Good morning

Hello from Arkansaw

I am sure it will look great if not who cares.

crusin again
January 23rd, 2012, 11:30 PM
You didn't tell me you were going on a cruise in Feb.

Kim

taz6
January 24th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Just a short 3 night since we where in florida any way.

cruisieparker
January 25th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been MIA. Mark had his surgery yesterday and he is doing well. He had his follow up visit this morning and the Doctor said everything looked great. He can't go back to work until Monday though because of the lifting thing.

Here is a picture of my baby taken before Christmas with her Daddy. So sweet, I could eat her up.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/405330_10150467303334706_370826794705_8288702_4470 56772_n.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you guys and so is Charlotte.

Love you,
S

Cincy-David
January 25th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been MIA. Mark had his surgery yesterday and he is doing well. He had his follow up visit this morning and the Doctor said everything looked great. He can't go back to work until Monday though because of the lifting thing.

Here is a picture of my baby taken before Christmas with her Daddy. So sweet, I could eat her up.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/405330_10150467303334706_370826794705_8288702_4470 56772_n.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you guys and so is Charlotte.

Love you,
S

Can't wait either Sherry, miss you all so much. Counting the days. GET WELL SOON MARK

crusin again
January 26th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Sherry details on Mark, didn't know he had surgery.

Kim

cruisieparker
January 27th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Hi All,

Sorry Kim. Mark had cataract surgery on Tuesday. Just the right eye and they will probably do the left eye in a bit. He is doing really good. goes back to work Monday. How are you?
S

Cincy-David
January 27th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Hi All,

Sorry Kim. Mark had cataract surgery on Tuesday. Just the right eye and they will probably do the left eye in a bit. He is doing really good. goes back to work Monday. How are you?
S

Glad to hear he is doing well. My Aunt Connie, whom some of you know had that a week or so ago to. She did great and had no problems afterwards.

crusin again
January 27th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Hi All,

S

I doing fine, I will be home all weekend. I glad Mark is doing good and there was no problems.

Cincy-David
January 29th, 2012, 09:54 PM
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS NOW.

So excited....
:):):):)

crusin again
January 30th, 2012, 10:02 AM
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS NOW.

So excited....
:):):):)

YEAH!!!!

I can't wait to see everyone.

luvs2cruzga
January 30th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Even my grandson is excited about seeing Sandy and Phil. And when he heard we were going to play dominoes, he really got excited. Jody chimed in her excitement too. The rest of you will have to meet them. I'll have to get them to come and eat with us on Friday night. Now if I can just get my bathroom construction finished, carpets cleaned, spare bedroom ready, and food prepared beforehand without going crazy, I'll have it made. I have to spend Tues, Wed and Thurs night at Scott's house watching the kids while they fly out to California for court date on getting her restraining order extended and possibly a divorce. But I will come back home after I drop them off at school every morning and then go back to pick them up afterwards. I can cook ahead of time at his house. I was just planning on having pulled pork sandwiches and trimmings for dinner on Friday.

taz6
January 30th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Even my grandson is excited about seeing Sandy and Phil. And when he heard we were going to play dominoes, he really got excited. Jody chimed in her excitement too. The rest of you will have to meet them. I'll have to get them to come and eat with us on Friday night. Now if I can just get my bathroom construction finished, carpets cleaned, spare bedroom ready, and food prepared beforehand without going crazy, I'll have it made. I have to spend Tues, Wed and Thurs night at Scott's house watching the kids while they fly out to California for court date on getting her restraining order extended and possibly a divorce. But I will come back home after I drop them off at school every morning and then go back to pick them up afterwards. I can cook ahead of time at his house. I was just planning on having pulled pork sandwiches and trimmings for dinner on Friday.

Shirley tell Jonathan Jody and Jeff we want to see them too. They need to come for dinner. Pulled pork sounds great don't worry about anythig else we just want to see everyone.

Cincy-David
January 30th, 2012, 11:03 PM

Shirley, don't wear yourself out. We can all bring some stuff and have a good old fashioned pot luck.

crusin again
January 31st, 2012, 09:02 AM
Shirley I will bring cheesecake unless you want me to bring baked beans for Friday night.

luvs2cruzga
January 31st, 2012, 10:32 AM
Cheesecake sounds fine Kim. Baked beans are easy for me to do. The beans and pulled pork will be done in crock pots so no big deal.

I am not cleaning house and carpets just because y'all are coming. It's because parts of my house are covered in an inch of dust from the construction and my carpets have had workers walking over them with mud on their feet. One of them stepped in the stuff the ring of the toilet is made out of and then ground it into my carpet. yuk A quick run of the rug cleaner will get it all out though. I just have to do the path from the bathrooms to the garage door.

taz6
January 31st, 2012, 11:30 AM
Cheesecake sounds fine Kim. Baked beans are easy for me to do. The beans and pulled pork will be done in crock pots so no big deal.

I am not cleaning house and carpets just because y'all are coming. It's because parts of my house are covered in an inch of dust from the construction and my carpets have had workers walking over them with mud on their feet. One of them stepped in the stuff the ring of the toilet is made out of and then ground it into my carpet. yuk A quick run of the rug cleaner will get it all out though. I just have to do the path from the bathrooms to the garage door.

Hey Kim why don't you let us bring the cheese cake.

crusin again
January 31st, 2012, 04:39 PM
Guess who coming to my house that Saturday night?

Celene and Eddie yeah, it's been forever since I seen them.

taz6
January 31st, 2012, 06:18 PM
Thats great can't wait to see them.

luvs2cruzga
January 31st, 2012, 06:20 PM
great news Kim

Sherry, the 3 of you are coming to my house on Friday night, right?

Cincy-David
January 31st, 2012, 10:58 PM
Guess who coming to my house that Saturday night?

Celene and Eddie yeah, it's been forever since I seen them.

Give em a big hug for me. I miss them too.

Cincy-David
January 31st, 2012, 11:02 PM
Hey Shirley, What can we bring for Friday night?

Maybe some snacks for the bingo hours.. Just let me know.

cruisieparker
February 2nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
Hi Y'all,

Ok you lost me.

Shirley, you mean the two of us, Me and Mark? What can we bring?

David, are we playing Bingo? Did you mean Chicken Foot? I know I haven't been on in a while, but didnt know about the Bingo.

Kim, so we are coming to your house on Saturday night and Celene and Eddie will be there. woohoo. So what can I bring to your house?

luvs2cruzga
February 2nd, 2012, 07:47 PM
You can bring Charlotte to my house on Friday night. I and probably everyone else would love to see her. Kim, what can I bring to your house on Saturday?

What does everyone want to drink? If anyone wants beer, what kind or brand? I will be planning a menu tomorow and will let you know.

The bathroom is coming along and should be finished on Tuesday. The shower is up, the glass doors are on, the room is painted and the floor is done. Tomorrow we get a cabinet and sink, Monday the small fixtures and Tuesday all the plumbing is hooked back up and we have a second toilet in the house. Russ and I seem to be on the same schedule at night (must be small bladders) and it has been tough a few times. It was touch and go for a while and they thought the glass doors for the shower wouldn't be done until week after next.

taz6
February 3rd, 2012, 07:59 AM
Yea !!! 1 week

luvs2cruzga
February 3rd, 2012, 08:45 AM
1 week and TGIF

taz6
February 3rd, 2012, 11:00 AM
Morning Shirley yes TGIF

crusin again
February 4th, 2012, 09:52 AM
What sound good for Saturday night dinner?

Choices are:

Italian Sausage sandwiches
Chicken breast stuffed with Mango
Lasagna

I already have 2 cheesecakes in my freezer

Here an activity I thought about for Saturday afternoon if anyone is interested. The movie Fried Green Tomatoes, was film 45 minutes from my house and the Whistle Stop Cafe is open for lunch. I think the whole little down and shops was all used in the movie. There is an plantation close by too call Jarrell Plantation

crusin again
February 4th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Jarrell Plantation Historic Site

Historic Site (478) 986-5172

Note: Jarrell Plantation Historic Site has no reservable facilities.

NOTICE: Jarrell Plantation is open Thursday-Saturday only.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nestled in the red clay hills of Georgia, this cotton plantation was owned by a single family for more than 140 years. It survived Gen. Shermanís ďMarch to the Sea,Ē typhoid fever, Emancipation, Reconstruction, the cotton boll weevil, the advent of steam power and a transition from farming to forestry.
In 1847, John Fitz Jarrell built a simple heart pine house typical of most plantations and made many of the furnishings visitors see today. In 1860, the 600-acre plantation was farmed by 39 slaves. After the Civil War, John increased his land to nearly 1,000 acres farmed by former slaves. As John aged, most workers left and the slave houses deteriorated and disappeared.
After Johnís death, his son, Dick Jarrell, gave up teaching to return to the farm, and in 1895, he built a small house for his family that grew to 12 children. Dick diversified the farm, adding a sawmill, cotton gin, gristmill, shingle mill, planer, sugar cane press, syrup evaporator, workshop, barn and outbuildings. In 1974, his descendants donated these buildings to establish Jarrell Plantation State Historic Site.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours: Thursday-Saturday / 9AM-5PM
Last tour begins at 4PM.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
www.GeorgiaStateParks.org/JarrellPlantation (http://www.GeorgiaStateParks.org/JarrellPlantation)
Admission: $3.50-$6
Group rates available with advance notice.

cruisieparker
February 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM
duh, Sorry Shirley, yes Charlotte should be with us. We may be later than everyone else getting there because Mark won't be home until about 6:15 and then it will take us what about an hour to get there. Is that about right Shirley. If that is too late for y'all to wait to eat, you can go ahead and eat without us, but don't start chicken footin without us. :D Do we need another set of dominoes or is one enough? Any card tables or chairs I need to bring? I have 3 tables and 12 chairs.

Please let me know what I can bring to both houses. I can make something or pick something up. I can also bring margaritas or appletinis whatever y'all might want.

This is gonna be FUN!!!!!

luvs2cruzga
February 4th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Sherry, we will play it by ear as far as eating goes. But you three definitely plan on eating here when you get here. Don't know what time the Schwier's and Idle's will arrive so we will probably eat when you get here.

I am making pulled pork sandwiches. David is bringing snacks for the evening, Sandy is bringing desert, Kim is bringing hereself (she is making Sat's dinner). I am going to make baked beans, potato salad and macaroni salad. Jody is bringing the buns. You can bring cole slaw Sherry (or buy) and margarita stuff if you want. I have the salt and tequilla (unless you use a special brand). I don't have special glasses but we will make do. I also will have the fixins for bloody mary's and beer, of course. I'll have iced tea also (both kinds).

I absolutely cannot wait.

Sandy, I have to go to Costco later this week and I could pick up the cheesecake and you could just pay me instead of hauling it down from Ohio. Your choice.

Let me know if you need or want anything else.

It's an hour plus a few minutes between McDonough and Lilburn. You will have Fri night traffic.

cruisieparker
February 5th, 2012, 03:03 PM
ok, I will being cole slaw and margarita mix.

See ya'll when we get there.

S

ck_razor
February 5th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Hey Gang! I am so looking forward to Sat night and seeing everyone.

Shirley, It sounds like you & Russ are having exactly the same thing going on at your house as over here. 2 bathrooms demolished and redone. What a M.E.S.S.!!!! but I am so tickled to get this done. I had a budget set and I am now twice over..............ugh.
This place is so old. It's been over 20 yrs here and the master bath floor was like NOT there!!!! OMG!!!!

Kim, what time Sat? and what can we bring?

See y'all Sat! Eddie votes Lasagna! Of course you knew that already didn't you Kim!~!!!

taz6
February 5th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Kim I know you have cheesecake in the freezer but I need to bring somthing so let me do it please. All the choices sound great to me but phils favorite is Lasagna. The tour sounds interesting so yes we can do that Sat.

We can't wait to see everyone counting down the days.

luvs2cruzga
February 5th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Celene, it has been so long since you have posted here. And it has been so lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg ggggg since we saw you last. Can't wait to see you.

ck_razor
February 6th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Shirley, Yes it seems like forever. I can't wait to see everyone!!!

I can't get on Yahoo or FB at work any longer. (and lots of time CC). I have to go and grab someone else's computer just to jump on occassionally and THEN they don't always work out for me. :mad:

Sometimes I get lucky and someone is on FB @ the same time as me, but mostly not.

Oh well! I tried to tell my boss that I couldn't get on FB or yahoo and he just looked at me!!!! Wonder why that was????!!! LOL!!!

crusin again
February 6th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I can't wait until this weekend.

Celene how about 6pm.

Kim

ck_razor
February 8th, 2012, 08:32 AM
6 PM sounds great!!!

cruisieparker
February 8th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hi gang,
Just checking on the weekend plans. Making sure we have our ducks in a row. So
Shirleys friday night when we can get there. Sat ? (what time) going to juliette, and then Kims around 6. Right?

Still need to know what to bring to ur house Kim. I bought extra Margarita stuff so I do have that.

S

luvs2cruzga
February 8th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Well, bathroom remodel is complete, bathroom and spare bedroom ready for company. I have to warn you, David, this bathroom is small -- think of the smallest ship one you have seen and think smaller. While it was gutted, I had forgotten how small it was to start with. Well, I am about to gather up two dogs and head back to Scott's. Have to pick up Emiley at 2:20. Grocery shopping done too.

Cincy-David
February 8th, 2012, 10:59 PM
HI Everyone

Can't wait to see everyone this weekend, I am so in need of a get away. The past few weeks at work have been crazy.

We should be arriving in Atlanta at about 4:00 or so on Friday and will go straight to Shirley's place.

Saturday, the plans sound great Kim, you know us, we are up to anything and just want to spend time with all our dear friends.

Kim, what can we bring for Saturday night.

CELENE - So glad you are going to make it.

See everyone Friday night.

Love ya,
Dave

cruisieparker
February 12th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Well, let me be the first to say, we had a great time. I have not laughed so much in a L O N G time. We love each and everyone of you guys. I know y'all are still in town and I am praying for safe travels for all four of you guys.

Let's make sure to do this again real soon.
S

crusin again
February 13th, 2012, 08:54 AM
I agreed Sherry, it was so much fun.

KIm

ck_razor
February 14th, 2012, 12:03 PM
I had a great time (as long as I was awake). Eddie said I serenaded y'all. I do soooo apologize. Guess it's time for me to go and visit the doc and find out my problem!!!

Kim, your house is beautiful.

Dave-TAKE THAT PICTURE OFF OF FACEBOOK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

taz6
February 14th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Hi everyone we made it to Tampa no problems it was a beautiful afternoon Kim and Shirley thanks for letting us join you in your home everyone on else we had a great time thanks for comming to see us.

crusin again
February 15th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Hi everyone we made it to Tampa no problems it was a beautiful afternoon Kim and Shirley thanks for letting us join you in your home everyone on else we had a great time thanks for comming to see us.

Have fun on the cruise

Cincy-David
February 15th, 2012, 10:56 PM
HI Everyone

Been a few days, but have been so busy at work.

Just have to say what a great time we had this past weekend. We love each and everyone of you so much and can't wait till we do this again.

It is always so much fun, laughter and friendship.

Love ya,
Dave

luvs2cruzga
February 16th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Jill's friend Diane sent me an email and posted the following. I think it would be nice for all of us to do it.

Iíve been racking my brain trying to think of something to do for Jill and Daveís Anniversary. I thought about having a nice meal delivered but who know if sheíd even be able to eat it.

So Iím thinking a card shower. Spread the word and please send a card to her at the hospital for their Anniversary.

Their Anniversary is 2/26
d

cruisieparker
February 16th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Hi All,

Is she going to send us the address?

S

luvs2cruzga
February 16th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I have asked for the name of the hospital and the address.

luvs2cruzga
February 16th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Jill Jacobs

o c/o Tampa General Hospital

o Room A-831

o 1 Tampa General Circle

o Tampa, Florida 33606.

o Her room # is (813) 844-1887. Let me know if you need anything else.

cruisieparker
February 17th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Thank you Shirley! Hi Everybody.

luvs2cruzga
February 22nd, 2012, 12:41 PM
new message from Diane. Don't forget to mail anniversary card for the 26th.

They have moved Jill to a new floor/room. C-736 is where she is now, still a private room. Her new telephone number is (813) 844 1748.

ck_razor
February 22nd, 2012, 01:24 PM
ok, did I sleep through something? What's wrong with Jill?

luvs2cruzga
February 22nd, 2012, 01:40 PM
she was in ICU with failing kidney which took her off the liver transplant list until she gains her health back. the liver was something congenital I think.

Cincy-David
February 22nd, 2012, 10:57 PM
Thanks for posting the updates on Jill Shirley, I am back to working 14-16 hours a day and have have lost track of all time and reasoning. This is killing me. Hopefully coming to an end soon, got all the new employees in place and am working on training them.

crusin again
February 26th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Hi everyone?

How was your weekend? I had a nice quite one.

Sandy do you leave for Germany on Saturday?

Kim

Cincy-David
February 26th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Hey everyone, say a little prayer for Liz, she has suddenly today came down with the flu (or Flu like symptoms). Not been a good night and has no sign of letting up through the night.

luvs2cruzga
February 26th, 2012, 11:33 PM
pool liz. give her my rewards. Boring Oscars. I keep falling asleep. TG for DVR's.

crusin again
February 27th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Tell Liz I hope she feel better.

I agree it was boring, A silent black and white movies wins all the awards. Please

Kim

crusin again
February 28th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Do you think Costa cruise line going to survive

luvs2cruzga
February 29th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Sad news to report. Received the following email from Diane.

I just got off of the phone with Sharon and apparently Jillís condition has gotten worse since she fell and hit her head either Monday or sometime yesterday. She has started to have seizures and they have moved her to a hospice facility so she has round the clock care.

The hospice caretaker that spoke to Dave felt that it was just a matter of time.

ck_razor
March 1st, 2012, 08:08 AM
Sad news to report. Received the following email from Diane.

I just got off of the phone with Sharon and apparently Jillís condition has gotten worse since she fell and hit her head either Monday or sometime yesterday. She has started to have seizures and they have moved her to a hospice facility so she has round the clock care.

The hospice caretaker that spoke to Dave felt that it was just a matter of time.

My heart is feeling so sad right now for her and Dave. Seems this has all happened so fast or am I just slow at finding out? Is Jill aware of this matter of time? Ohhhhhh, such sad, sad news.

ck_razor
March 1st, 2012, 08:14 AM
Dave, Are you and Liz feeling any better? Sure hope so. That flu is nasty stuff.

Cincy-David
March 3rd, 2012, 10:15 PM
For those who did not see my note on Facebook, Jill did pass this morning at 5:00. There will be no services. If you would like to send Dave a card or note, here is the address.

Dave Stanley
19701 Gulf Blvd #206
Indian Shores, FL 33785

Please keep Dave in your prayers.

Thought I would post this pic of Dave, Jill and Liz. This was from the last time we visited them down in Florida.

http://inlinethumb01.webshots.com/47232/2429260820081185862S425x425Q85.jpg (http://family.webshots.com/photo/2429260820081185862EsipiU)

cruisieparker
March 4th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Hi All,
So sad to hearabout Jill, I kno Dave is devastated. Will keep him in my prayers.

Sorry I have not been on here in a while, I have been swamped at work and Friday I was sick. Went home from work and went to bed and did not move until this morning. I have had that 24 hours virus, with the trots and the throw ups.....it was awful. Stella gave it to me.....I am back now, hopefully on the road to recovery.

Hope you are all doing well this morning and that Dave and Liz are recovering.

Love you all,
S

ck_razor
March 5th, 2012, 09:05 AM
I was not on computer this weekend so just read about Jill. So sad.

Sherry, quit blaming the baby for you being sick!;) Glad you're feeling better, tho.

dal_diva
March 21st, 2012, 12:57 PM
For those who did not see my note on Facebook, Jill did pass this morning at 5:00. There will be no services. If you would like to send Dave a card or note, here is the address.

Dave Stanley
19701 Gulf Blvd #206
Indian Shores, FL 33785

Please keep Dave in your prayers.

Thought I would post this pic of Dave, Jill and Liz. This was from the last time we visited them down in Florida.

http://inlinethumb01.webshots.com/47232/2429260820081185862S425x425Q85.jpg (http://family.webshots.com/photo/2429260820081185862EsipiU)

Just happened across this post and spent my lunch hour looking at Oasis pictures, such good memories!

d

taz6
March 25th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Good morning everyone

We got back from Germany yesterday had a great time but glad to be home.

crusin again
March 25th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Good morning everyone

We got back from Germany yesterday had a great time but glad to be home.

Glad your back, I want to hear all about your trip.

Kim

crusin again
March 25th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Where is Shirley? She not playing games either

taz6
March 25th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Shirley is on a back to back on I think the Liberty of the seas she schould be back today I think.

luvs2cruzga
March 26th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Hello. Got back last night from B2B on the Freedom out of Cape Canaveral. Had a great time(loosely interpreted that the casino was good to me both weeks). I, too, want to hear about your trip Sandy. I can imagine you were glad to be home. You were practically gone about 6 weeks with a few days at home in between.

taz6
March 28th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Good morning it's Wed:D

luvs2cruzga
April 14th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Have we abandoned this website?

Happy weekend everyone. Hope everyone has great plans. We are going to Scott's house tonight to celebrate Sydney's 16th birthday. I am bringing crock pot mac and cheese. She has requested ribs for dinner. If I haven't told you before, my son is the greatest cook. His ribs and wings are better than any we have tasted before. He uses a Primo ceramic grill/smoker similar to the Green Egg.

Sydney is one of the young ladies staing with him. Her mom is now divorced but custody has been postponned until a hearing in November. They were just out to California for spring break to visit with the psychiatrist for what was called a move away evaluation. They came out shining whereas the dad was found to be narcisisstic, depressive and something else. Hopefully, things will go well in Elizabeth's favor. So far, everything has.

Russ's shoulder replacement is set for Monday, April 30. He joined weight watchers with me last week and lost 4 pounds his first week. He had already been dieting since we got back from our cruise so we were pleased with the results. I continue to be at WW's/doctor's goal for me. Great, heathy, easy to follow lifestyle for us.

taz6
April 14th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Happy Birthday to Sydney

We are home but lots going on yesterday we attended a funeral and finale ride for a fellow biker he had cancer. Then last night we went to wedding reception for daughter Stephanie. Today was a club meeting, tomorow is a rollar skating Birthday party for are niece Hannah.

luvs2cruzga
April 19th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Sherry has been absent of late. I caught her on FB tonight and asked why she has been hiding. This is her reply. We need to send prayers her way.

7:49pm
No, I have just been working myself crazy. By the time I get home I am so tired. Then I try to go to bed and can't sleep. Really really tired. Trying to get some things done at the house....How are you?Daddy had hernia surgery a few weeks ago. Mark's Mom stopped eating and has a urinary tract infection. Jim, Mark's brother picked her up on Saturday and took her to the Doctor on Monday and they put her in the hospital. Her heart is only working 20% and she is on oxygen and in CCU

crusin again
April 20th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Sherry if there anything I can do for you or your family please let me know.

cruisieparker
April 20th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Hi All,

Sorry I have been MIA, but lots of things going on. Thanks for asking Shirley and posting for me. Daddy is doing well with his surgery, still sore, but making progress. Mark's Mom however is a different story. She will not be able to live alone anymore so that means a nursing or assisted living home. She has stopped eating, has a urinary tract infection, her Heart rate is elevated and her blood pressure is too low. Her heart is only at 20% so she is not getting enough oxygen and is now on oxygen 24/7.

Will keep you posted and please pray for her and the family.
S

taz6
April 20th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Hi All,

Sorry I have been MIA, but lots of things going on. Thanks for asking Shirley and posting for me. Daddy is doing well with his surgery, still sore, but making progress. Mark's Mom however is a different story. She will not be able to live alone anymore so that means a nursing or assisted living home. She has stopped eating, has a urinary tract infection, her Heart rate is elevated and her blood pressure is too low. Her heart is only at 20% so she is not getting enough oxygen and is now on oxygen 24/7.

Will keep you posted and please pray for her and the family.
S

Will do

HI every one

TGIF

taz6
April 27th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Hi everyone

TGIF:)

crusin again
April 30th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Good Morning everyone,

How everyone doing?

When are next get together? Road trip up north this time?

Kim

luvs2cruzga
April 30th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Good morning. Today is Russ's surgery (2:00pm).

Sherry, how are your inlaws doing?

crusin again
May 1st, 2012, 09:04 AM
[quote=luvs2cruzga;33573686]Good morning. Today is Russ's surgery (2:00pm).

Sherry, how are your inlaws doing?[/quot

WE will be praying for him.

Kim

luvs2cruzga
May 1st, 2012, 05:37 PM
Russ came home today. For being such a complicated surgery, it sure made it look easy. He has had some discomfort but not much else. He is in for a long road of rehab, however. Doesn't rehab as fast as knees and hips.

I am booking two cruises this week for 2013. One will be in January on the Celebrity Constellation. It is a chartered cruise put on by Sixthman. It is a TCM (Turner Classic Movie) theme cruise. There will be movies shown throughout the cruise with critics, directors and actors on board discussing the movies. This is something Russ wants to do. We are also booking a river cruise in Europe. We have settled on the route (Budapest to Amsterdam). We have not decided on using Uniworld or Tauck or which month we want to do it. It will probably be May or September. These are the best months for cruising the rivers.

taz6
May 1st, 2012, 06:57 PM
Shirley I am glad Russ is doing well.
Both trips sound very interesting.

luvs2cruzga
May 2nd, 2012, 05:31 PM
I booked the river cruise with Tauck River Cruises. Budapest to Amsterdam on May 19, 2013. This will be a first for us.

cruisieparker
May 3rd, 2012, 07:02 AM
Good Morning All,

Wow Shirley, those both sound like fun cruises. I have some friends that have done the river cruises and just loved them. Glad Russ is doing well after his surgery.

Mark's Mom is not doing too good. Her heart failure is getting worse and her legs are leaking. Big water blisters on them from the fluid build up. They put her on Lasik to try to get rid of some of the water, but it has not worked so far. She can't continue her therapy because her legs are so swollen. They are going to have her evaluated for hospice. Marcy said it could be days, weeks or maybe months, but maybe more like days if the fluid can't be removed. Just pray for his family if you would. Marge will be 91 on May 29th. She has had a long and full life with lots of great memories.

Love you guys,
S

crusin again
May 7th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Good Morning All,

Wow Shirley, those both sound like fun cruises. I have some friends that have done the river cruises and just loved them. Glad Russ is doing well after his surgery.

Mark's Mom is not doing too good. Her heart failure is getting worse and her legs are leaking. Big water blisters on them from the fluid build up. They put her on Lasik to try to get rid of some of the water, but it has not worked so far. She can't continue her therapy because her legs are so swollen. They are going to have her evaluated for hospice. Marcy said it could be days, weeks or maybe months, but maybe more like days if the fluid can't be removed. Just pray for his family if you would. Marge will be 91 on May 29th. She has had a long and full life with lots of great memories.

Love you guys,
S

I will keep Marge and you guys in my prayers. Sherry let me know if there anything I can do?

Kim

taz6
May 11th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Good morning gang

Happy Friday:)

luvs2cruzga
May 11th, 2012, 04:26 PM
OK guys. Time to plan a reunion cruise for 2013. We've already got 2 booked (Jan and May). We have left the fall open for those of you who work to pick a time. Now that Sandy is studying to be a travel agent, we could give her the bookings. What ya' think?

taz6
May 14th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Hi gang happy Monday

Yes it is time to plan a trip for 2013. I do not have anything planned yet for 2013 and fall is my favorite time to travel any one have a destination or itinerary I have not done a southern, Alaska, or Panama or Hawaii and have not yet been on freedom class on Royal Caribbean and have only been on 1 Princess so those are my bucket list.

I would be more then happy to book anyone who would like me to but if you have someone else I am good with that.

crusin again
May 15th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Hi gang happy Monday

Yes it is time to plan a trip for 2013. I do not have anything planned yet for 2013 and fall is my favorite time to travel any one have a destination or itinerary I have not done a southern, Alaska, or Panama or Hawaii and have not yet been on freedom class on Royal Caribbean and have only been on 1 Princess so those are my bucket list.

I would be more then happy to book anyone who would like me to but if you have someone else I am good with that.

How about Alaska next July, or Panama or southern Caribbean in October.

cruisieparker
May 15th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Ok, I know I am full of excuses, but my laptop at home does not work and I am too busy at work to post....I can view what y'all post on my tablet, but for some reason I can't post. So here I am finally just gonna take the time and just stop before I get started..... I do read the posts just can't comment.

Ready and willing to get started on a 2013 fall cruise. Been to Alaska, don't think I would do it in the fall....brrrrr..... been to Hawaii and loved it but not sure I can afford it right now. Done the Southern Caribbean 3 times and loved it...would do it again. Also love the Freedom class ships-Freedom out of Port Canaveral especially cuz it's close. Never done Panama Canal....that might be fun.

Thanks for all your prayers for Mark's Mom, she is doing so much better. She is back at the rehab center and doing some walking on her own. She lost a lot of the fluid she was holding and looks so much better.

Not much else going on...Stella is growing like a weed. Talking a mile a minute and don't say anything around her that is not nice because she will repeat it and remember it.

Hope you all had a nice Mothers Day...we did, 17 people at my house.

Sandy.. believe it or not I have been thinking about getting into being a travel agent. My boss is going to retire sometime in the next year and when his wife takes over, I am pretty much out. Would love to have something to fall back on. What do you have to do?

Have a great day everyone!!!
S

cruisieparker
May 15th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Hi Kim, we are on at the same time. We have been invited to Sam's party....are we having lasagna??????

taz6
May 15th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I checked on some prices and itinaries there is a 7 night southern on Jewel out of San Juan that starts at $499 for inside, 7 night eastern on Freedom out of port canaveral that starts at $599 inside. Royal caribbean there is no Panama. I can check other lines.

Sherry I will email you some info on it.

luvs2cruzga
May 15th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Kim, August is the latest time you can cruise in Alaska. We have done Southern Carribbean and Panama several times but like them enough to do them again. October is good month for us. I, for one, would like to stay with RCCL since I have 3 next cruise credits.

crusin again
May 16th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Hi Kim, we are on at the same time. We have been invited to Sam's party....are we having lasagna??????

I haven't decided on food yet.

ck_razor
May 17th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Hey everyone.

Sherry, sorry to hear about Mark's mom, but glad she is doing better.

Russ, so glad your surgery went well. Shirley, make him do his rehab!!!

Hope everyone has a great day.

crusin again
May 17th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Hey everyone.

Sherry, sorry to hear about Mark's mom, but glad she is doing better.

Russ, so glad your surgery went well. Shirley, make him do his rehab!!!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hi Celene miss talking to you.

cruisieparker
May 18th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Ok, I figured out how to reply from my tablet.

Hi Celene, I miss talking to you too. Hope u and Eddie r doing well.

Sandy, thanjs again for the info. Hopefully will be able to email her this weekend.

Everybody take care and have a good weekend. Kim tell Sam and Barbara we sai hi
and we will see them next weekend.

taz6
May 23rd, 2012, 08:03 AM
Good morning everyone

Happy Wed

Anyone ready to decide on 2013 cruise

crusin again
May 23rd, 2012, 08:49 AM
Good morning everyone

Happy Wed

Anyone ready to decide on 2013 cruise

I haven't planned anything for this year yet. I still have 2 weeks for this year. There nothing out there that is cheap.

Kim

luvs2cruzga
May 23rd, 2012, 08:52 AM
Russ votes for the Western Caribbean on the Freedom. He said we could all take the cooking class together in Cozumel and bring the house down.

cruisieparker
May 23rd, 2012, 10:06 AM
That sounds great to us. We love the Freedom and it is close and that class was so much fun.

Hi Kim, anything I can bring Saturday... What time?

crusin again
May 23rd, 2012, 10:40 AM
That sounds great to us. We love the Freedom and it is close and that class was so much fun.

Hi Kim, anything I can bring Saturday... What time?

Anytime between 4 and 5. We will probably eat around 6

taz6
May 23rd, 2012, 10:56 AM
Russ votes for the Western Caribbean on the Freedom. He said we could all take the cooking class together in Cozumel and bring the house down.

Sounds great to me thats the only class we have not been on and cooking class sounds great also.

taz6
May 23rd, 2012, 02:07 PM
Western on Freedom

27 oct 24 nov

Int 599 799

ov 899 899

bal 1049 1149

it is also availble on 13 oct but i thought that might be too early 10th is blocked

taz6
May 23rd, 2012, 02:08 PM
darn computer smushed them togather

taz6
May 23rd, 2012, 02:09 PM
drats ov on 24 Oct should be 709

Cincy-David
May 24th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Hey guys, sorry I have been absent for so long, just lots going on (plus there is my addiction to Facebook).

To share some good news, Liz's mom had a biopsy on a growth in her leg. Test came back negative, No Cancer. Thank you for the answered prayers.

Crazy at work. They fired my boss two weeks ago, so everyone is in the "lets impress the new guy mode" There is more butt kissing going on than I can stomach. I am just in my normal mode, he either likes me or he doesn't. Nothing I can do about it.

Saw the cruise talk. We are open for 2013. I like October better as it fits work schedules a bit better, but also like the November as the ships will be decorated for Christmas. Either one works for us. I do prefer a FL port. San Juan does not work as it requires that flight over water which I prefer not to do.

Miss you all and hope that everyone has great plans for the weekend.

Dave

cruisieparker
May 24th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Hi all,

Cruise looks good to us. I have some friends that might want to book too and Charlotte of course.

taz6
May 24th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Okay do we want to go on the 13th or the 27th? 13th is a $ 50.00 cheaper on Balconies.

crusin again
May 25th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Okay do we want to go on the 13th or the 27th? 13th is a $ 50.00 cheaper on Balconies.

The 27th would be an birthday cruise for me.

cruisieparker
May 25th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Oh sorry, can't go on the 27th. It goes into the first of the month and I can't be off then. P&Ls to do......
S

taz6
May 25th, 2012, 11:08 AM
The 27th would be an birthday cruise for me.

Kim thats what I was thinking when I suggested that one but we can still celebrate early and I think Shirleys Birthday is around the 13th too.

If we book as a group and get 8 cabins I think I can get us $ 50.00 on board credit per cabin.

Happy Friday

Happy Memorial weekend. We will be camping all weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend

luvs2cruzga
May 25th, 2012, 11:27 AM
David's b/d is Nov. 1 - we could celebrate all 3 b/ds on the 13th, too, so Sherry, Mark and Charlotte will come too.

Sandy, I have 3 Next Cruise credits that were forwarded to my current t/a while we were on the Freedom in March. I will have to book with her to use one of them. I am so sorry

Everybody, have a great weekend. We have nothing planned here.

Cincy-David
May 25th, 2012, 08:53 PM
We should be able to get 8 Cabins.

I sent a note to my Aunt and Uncle (Connie and Mike), Mikes sister Shirley, Greg and Sharon, Gloria and Lloyd, our friends Barb and Sue and Jeff and Marion (from our original Mariner Cruise - She was Dizzy Moo on the boards. We have recently reacquainted with them and they would love to see everyone.

cruisieparker
May 26th, 2012, 02:02 PM
I sent an email to some friends too, Terri and Mike, Charlotte and Jeanette and Larry. Will let you know.

It's sounding like a party!

lambo0111
May 27th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Lloyd will be retiring on his birthday in 2013 (Oct. 14) so it would be a great celebration. I am working on him saying yes. Will let you guys know. Would love to see all of you.

Gloria

luvs2cruzga
May 28th, 2012, 08:22 AM
The excitement continues.

luvs2cruzga
May 29th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Good morning everyone.

Are we settled enough on the date for me to go ahead and book? Can you tell I am ready? What category will y'all be booking? A balcony?

taz6
May 29th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I am good with the date Probably a balcony

luvs2cruzga
May 29th, 2012, 12:17 PM
I am booked. Booked a balcony on the 10th floor to be near the concierge club room. We will be in a D1 in cabin 1618. I found a thread already started for our date so I posted to it. Will we want to communicate with each other here or there?

Here's the link for the thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=33946804#post33946804

taz6
May 29th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I have booked a group cruise for 13th Oct 2013 On Freedom of the seas
Going to Labadee Haiti, Falmouth Jamaica, George town Grand Cayman and Cozumel Mexico leaving out of Port Canaveral

Cat I $800.59 , Cat G $830.59, Cat E2 $1100.59, JS $1500.59

prices are per person port fees and taxes included

cruisieparker
May 29th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Hi all,

Sandy was gonna update price on an inside. Cat I is handicapped, cat m is an inside and is 720.59 pp.

S

taz6
June 1st, 2012, 03:08 PM
Hi everyone
Yea its Friday!!!

yes I miss read somthing it schould be Cat M for insides

taz6
June 12th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Good morning everyone

luvs2cruzga
June 16th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Spent the afternoon booking the Allure for August 26 to celebrate our anniversary. Decided, booked, entertainment booked, excursions booked, air booked in 3 hours total.

Cincy-David
June 16th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Spent the afternoon booking the Allure for August 26 to celebrate our anniversary. Decided, booked, entertainment booked, excursions booked, air booked in 3 hours total.

That sounds like a good time Shirley and so very efficient.

crusin again
June 20th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Good Morning everyone

I booked the Jewel of the Sea yeasterday.

luvs2cruzga
June 20th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Kim, did you mean the Radiance? Or did you book the Jewel.

taz6
June 20th, 2012, 10:24 AM
or did you mean Freedom

luvs2cruzga
June 20th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I meant Freedom - brain freeze

cruisieparker
June 20th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Hi All,

Sandy, did you get enough to hold us over for the group rate or do you still need us to go ahead and book. I have three cabins that are going to book, just let me know. I will need two inside cabins on the 9th floor if possible and one balcony, not sure what cat on the 9th floor.

So what did Kim book, the Jewel or the Freedom.....the suspence is klilling me.

Will be out of town next week for our 40th anniversary. Headed to Aruba for a LAND vacation. Leaving 23rd and will be back the 30th. Looking so forward to it. We were in Aruba one day on a cruise that stopped there and we loved it. Looking forward to spending a whole week there.

See ya

taz6
June 20th, 2012, 03:40 PM
I need 3 booked by the 25th. David said he thinks he can get those. Then I will need 4 more by this Nov. I am not sure how the single cabin will count becouse most things are by double occupancy. I will check on the availbility of inside deck 9s.
I am pretty sure Kim booked the Freedom.

taz6
June 20th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Sherry at this time there are still inside deck 9 available.

Happy 40th Anniversary sounds like a great trip.

I have not been to Aruba yet so you will have to tell me all about it when you get back.

crusin again
June 20th, 2012, 05:39 PM
I booked the Freedom on the 8th deck hump cabin

Kim

taz6
June 20th, 2012, 05:57 PM

Kim

Great catch on the cabin

taz6
June 20th, 2012, 05:59 PM
We are on deck 7 7290

crusin again
June 24th, 2012, 03:04 PM

Kim
\

Our cabin is 8336

taz6
June 25th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Good morning happy Monday everyone:D

crusin again
June 25th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Good afternoon

cruisieparker
July 1st, 2012, 02:08 PM
Hi all,

Can't say enough about our trip to Aruba. Beautiful weather, warm breeze, perfect location for us. Rented a car one day and toured the back side of the island. Ate at a restaurant on the beach watching the sunset. Went into town on the bus a couple of times. Casino was right across the street. Came back to 106 degree temps. Who left the door open while we were gone and let all that heat in?
Now I can get down to business checking on the cruise for 2013. Sandy, can you let me know tomorrow, what cabins are available on 9 and what hump cabin might be left on 9 and the price. Need two inside on 9, 1 person and 2 people.

Cincy-David
July 1st, 2012, 10:44 PM
Welcome home Sherry - We are on deck 9 too, Cabin 9625. Sandy booked me last week.

taz6
July 2nd, 2012, 11:11 AM
Good morning everyone

Sherry I sent you an E-mail with the information

crusin again
July 2nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
I have bad news, Layla going home tonight. Her baby brother is in the hospital and they are going to take him off life support tomorrow. Please pray for them and Layla. They want to wait until Layla get there. I don't think that's a good ideal.

luvs2cruzga
July 2nd, 2012, 07:31 PM
Oh, Kim. How sad. What happened?

Cincy-David
July 2nd, 2012, 10:13 PM
Sorry to hear the news Kim. Please know that Layla will in my prayers.

ck_razor
July 3rd, 2012, 07:45 AM
Oh Kim, so sad. Prayers for Layla and Her family.

Cruise sounds like fun, but right in the middle of deer season. (gun season @ that) I'll have to work on E.

taz6
July 3rd, 2012, 08:03 AM
So sorry Kim

crusin again
July 4th, 2012, 08:38 AM
HAPPY 4th of JULY

taz6
July 4th, 2012, 11:01 AM
HAPPY 4th of JULY

To you to

luvs2cruzga
July 4th, 2012, 02:01 PM
HAPPY 4th of JULY

To y'all.

luvs2cruzga
July 8th, 2012, 08:14 AM
happy birthday sherry

taz6
July 8th, 2012, 08:59 AM
happy birthday sherry

crusin again
July 21st, 2012, 07:15 PM
Just got back from Anna Maria Island had an great time.

Kim

taz6
July 21st, 2012, 07:38 PM
Just got back from Anna Maria Island had an great time.

Kim

Glad you are back. I hope you had a great time.

taz6
July 27th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Good morning everyone TGIF:)

taz6
August 3rd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Hi everyone
TGIF

crusin again
August 20th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Hi everyone
TGIF

Good Monday morning so far. Where is everybody?

Kim

taz6
August 20th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Good morning Kim

Cincy-David
August 20th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Hi Kim, I am here, Hope everyone had a great weekend.

crusin again
August 29th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Sandy and Phil I can't wait to see you guys this Sunday.

Cincy-David
September 4th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Wish we could be there, but hopefully next time. Did talk to Shirley and Sandy this morning just long enough for Sandy to book us a cruise.

Gonna take a short 5 nighter on Carnival out of Charleston on Monday, October 22. It was just perfect timing for our trip South for our nieces wedding on the 20th. Needed something that departed on a Monday and was within driving distance, this did both, so we are going to do it.

Later everyone,
Dave

crusin again
October 5th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say Hi