What is a Co Charter Cruise?

We have booked an 11 night cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas for November and see that there is a 3 night Co Charter sampler cruise straight after it. Some online TA are showing the sampler cruise, some aren't, and no one is giving a price, you have to call them.

Is it a cruise that has been chartered by various TA's? The TA we booked through just has a "call us now" for a price, so maybe they are one of the ones who have chartered it - if it is indeed chartered!!

Just trying to change our 11 nights to equivalent to 14 nights!! LOL, can't get enough cruising.:o

It wouldn't be a specific TA, but could either be by the cruise line for invited individuals, or more likely a private charter by another company.

You could try your TA, but I'd expect they'd just say it's not available.

Thanks everyone

Had confirmation from my TA this morning saying it could only be booked through a certain TA. Can't believe that my TA gave me the details and name of person to contact, was pleasantly surprised that she was trying to look after us so well even though they were missing out on the booking.

After much thought we have opted not to do it - mainly because of the potential of a 3 day rowdy cruise rather than just a carry on from the one booked.

More money to spend on another cruise!!

Thanks everyone

Had confirmation from my TA this morning saying it could only be booked through a certain TA. Can't believe that my TA gave me the details and name of person to contact, was pleasantly surprised that she was trying to look after us so well even though they were missing out on the booking.

After much thought we have opted not to do it - mainly because of the potential of a 3 day rowdy cruise rather than just a carry on from the one booked.

More money to spend on another cruise!!

Would be a great cruise for spotting Elvis impersonators though :D

300px-Elvis_impersonators_record.jpg

Archived