PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Bracelet Charm

navybaby1113
December 26th, 2011, 12:01 AM
For Christmas my husband got me a gorgeous Pandora bracelet. With it, he bought me a cruise ship charm. Now every time I look at my bracelet, I think of being on a ship.

leekel619
December 26th, 2011, 12:13 AM
Did he order the charm online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navybaby1113
December 26th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I'm not sure I know both Kay Jewellers and Chamilla sell cruise ship beads

sail7seas
December 31st, 2011, 01:41 PM
That's so nice.
Enjoy it. :)

We were just in St. Maarten and my friend bought some charms as gifts. They had a nice collection.

vowsatsea
January 1st, 2012, 09:43 PM
I've been to numerous Pandora stores and jewelry stores, and there is no Pandora cruise ship charm. Are you sure the charm is made by Pandora? I'd love to get one to add to my bracelet!

MusicalBear
January 3rd, 2012, 09:05 PM
I have a Chamilia bracelet, because I like Disney, and they have a cruise ship charm.

Gigi and Poppi
September 10th, 2012, 10:38 PM
New this fall Pandora has added the cruise ship .....

Thanna63
November 2nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
i have that same cruise ship charm! my SO bought that one and a luggage charm to remind me of our trips.

benjoon
April 2nd, 2013, 02:26 AM
On the Mariner I was able to purchase an anchor. It had a small piece if amber in it for my pandora bracelet.

I also collect normal charms but didn't find a cruise ship charm for it.

mumof3j's
April 2nd, 2013, 06:07 AM
On our recent cruise in Feb my Husband gave me a pandora cruise ship charm, I just love it. :)

Tiggertastic
April 11th, 2013, 11:03 AM
I saw them selling these in St Thomas and St Maarten last month but I had no bracelet to put it on

Really would like Links of London to make one for their charm bracelet

ShinyPenny
April 12th, 2013, 12:10 PM
What a sweet husband you have! That's my kind of gift.. jewelry & specialized for me!

DZalumni
April 17th, 2013, 01:26 PM
I've been to numerous Pandora stores and jewelry stores, and there is no Pandora cruise ship charm. Are you sure the charm is made by Pandora? I'd love to get one to add to my bracelet!

They have a Pandora Cruise Charm

http://www.pandora.net/en-us/explore/products/charms#!791043/subcat/11/theme/~160
All aboard

No.791043 $40.00

Lulubelle45
April 7th, 2014, 02:45 AM
I got the bracelet for CHRISTMAS too, and for my birthday last month I got the Cruise ship from my eldest daughter, so far the only one of my 3 to cruise with me. This August I plan to add one or 2 from my cruise to Alaska. Now to pick
What I'd like....
Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

mimireese
August 20th, 2014, 03:12 PM
I have the cruise ship charm too. Got mine in San Juan 2 years ago. Ever since I got that I have started buying a charm for every stop we go to so I can remember each one. I did not get one in Belize unfortunately. Some i do not buy actual "Pandora" charms but ones I just think are pretty (colored beads) but my bracelet is about full. After this next trip i will be completely full! On to another bracelet then! I have also bought my daughter one for her 16th b/day this year so she can start doing the same.