PDA

View Full Version : CruiseAholics

GaryNFla
January 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Hello friends...
I contacted some of the people with CruiseCric and we now have our own CruisAholic forum.. Woohoo

Anyone interested in joining our group we are always looking for new friends here..

Gary

GaryNFla
January 11th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Hi Gary:

Here's a link to the brand new Friends of Cruise Critic "CruiseAholics" forum:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=792

As info you can talk about anything you'd like in the forum and create as many
new threads as you wish. Our community guidelines are in place, of course. If
you have any issues feel free to use the report a post functionality, or let me
know directly.

Enjoy your new home on Cruise Critic!

LauraS
Community Manager
Cruise Critic
http://www.cruisecritic.com

pbs14
January 11th, 2012, 02:11 PM
woohoo!! Go Gary!! Thanks for doing that! -polly

mikb123
January 11th, 2012, 03:21 PM

WOW our own thread! I feel so important! :D LOL

GaryNFla
January 11th, 2012, 04:30 PM

you are very welcome..kinda cool having our own place to stay in touch

GaryNFla
January 11th, 2012, 04:32 PM
WOW our own thread! I feel so important! :D LOL

you are important...

golfer18
January 12th, 2012, 02:21 AM
you are very welcome..kinda cool having our own place to stay in touch

As usual, another great job of cruise director. Owe you a Jack & water when we meet. Maybe even 2 or 3.
Ken

elleangel
April 1st, 2012, 03:21 PM
Can I join this group? We are not big drinkers but fit all the other criteria!:) I would love to keep in touch with all of you!

lotus48
April 4th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Hi... This sounds like a fun group, I hope you dont mind a Brit joining in?

mikb123
April 10th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Hi... This sounds like a fun group, I hope you dont mind a Brit joining in?

Welcome to the board! We all just got back from the Adventure of the Seas on March 25 and had a blast! Cruised with a bunch of friends and meet some new ones!:D

choozin' cruzin'
April 10th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Thanks Mike for putting the link out there. I looked for it, but obviously NOT in the right place. :rolleyes:

grammaof8
April 10th, 2012, 05:46 PM
I'm very excited that we have this board. I was worried that I may lose touch with some of you as our plans for March are still up in the air! Hoping to be able to join you on the Summit but will determine that down the road.
Dave and Dawn,
Have you checked the Explorer prices lately? Our cruise has had 2 price drops since booking..Whoo-Hoo! (Down a total of 260 which means more entertainment money:))
Love seeing everyones pics!
Have a great week!
Marilyn( now gramma of 9 with number 10 on the way, smile!)

rupertfrog
April 10th, 2012, 09:32 PM
I'm very excited that we have this board. I was worried that I may lose touch with some of you as our plans for March are still up in the air! Hoping to be able to join you on the Summit but will determine that down the road.
Dave and Dawn,
Have you checked the Explorer prices lately? Our cruise has had 2 price drops since booking..Whoo-Hoo! (Down a total of 260 which means more entertainment money:))
Have a great week!

Gary (AKA Cruise Director Extraordinaire) thank you for creating this forum & Mike thanks so much for the link to it!!

I agree with Mar that now we don't have to lose contact between cruises!!!
Mar did Lori book the EOS for you? I asked her yd to look at that one for October for John's BD ... would make us Platinum before the Summit!!!
Certainly hoping both you guys & Debbie book the Summit!!! Nothing like having the gang together .... Maybe Debbie can even put a bug in Mindy's ear about the Summit!!

grammaof8
April 11th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Gary (AKA Cruise Director Extraordinaire) thank you for creating this forum & Mike thanks so much for the link to it!!

I agree with Mar that now we don't have to lose contact between cruises!!!
Mar did Lori book the EOS for you? I asked her yd to look at that one for October for John's BD ... would make us Platinum before the Summit!!!
Certainly hoping both you guys & Debbie book the Summit!!! Nothing like having the gang together .... Maybe Debbie can even put a bug in Mindy's ear about the Summit!!

I used the agent Gary had recommended and received OBC and dinner to a specialty restaurant. plus,have gotten 2 price breaks since then. We too will be Platinum after this cruise in September. :)

Marilyn

choozin' cruzin'
April 11th, 2012, 09:20 AM
I used the agent Gary had recommended and received OBC and dinner to a specialty restaurant. plus,have gotten 2 price breaks since then. We too will be Platinum after this cruise in September. :)

Marilyn

Did she actually call you with the price decreases?

MaryAnne - Have you switched your 2013 over yet?

davrap222
April 11th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Dave and Dawn,
Have a great week!

Wow- I need to pay better attention! I just came across this board.. duh...
I caught one price break and actually took a better cabin/category for our date on the Explorer Bermuda. Checked last night and prices are up about $60. I noticed many people just booking and joining that roll call so the sailing must be selling pretty well.
Added this spot to my favorites... :D

grammaof8
April 11th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Did she actually call you with the price decreases?

MaryAnne - Have you switched your 2013 over yet?

No,she didn't call me but I kept checking the prices, and when they dropped first by $100 and then another $60, I just gave her a call each time and she made the adjustments for me! :)

rupertfrog
April 11th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Debbie - I haven't transferred the Summit to a TA yet. I'm looking at some options .... We always used the same TA & I told her that other TA's have incentives that they've offered to other cruisers in the past. I'm checking with some other TA's I know personally to see what they have to offer - kind of like Ken & Gary suggested. Naturally I have Gary's person on the desk!!!

I was wondering where the "transfer" of the shipboard reservations were with everyone ..... Know Gary & Mike are set.

Mar ... good to know about the price drop & need to call the TA each time for the adjustment.

choozin' cruzin'
April 11th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Debbie - I haven't transferred the Summit to a TA yet. I'm looking at some options .... We always used the same TA & I told her that other TA's have incentives that they've offered to other cruisers in the past. I'm checking with some other TA's I know personally to see what they have to offer - kind of like Ken & Gary suggested. Naturally I have Gary's person on the desk!!!

I was wondering where the "transfer" of the shipboard reservations were with everyone ..... Know Gary & Mike are set.

Mar ... good to know about the price drop & need to call the TA each time for the adjustment.

I have been using Pavlus Travel - Cheapertravel dot com since 2005 and have been very happy with them but their incentives have dropped a little each cruise. They go by the amount paid for the cruise. I got $140 obc this past cruise and for next year's it is $125 but I am paying $200 more for the cruise. I tried to get more for our group, but that was it....for 1 or 6.
I still haven't transfered.
I hate to say it but I am kind of waiting for the wedding date to be set. There are a lot of issues going on with family and where the wedding "SHOULD" be so they haven't set a date yet. If it is too close to the cruise we might have to back out....which would really bum me out at this point. But it is what it is.:( Good thing I have a little bit of time yet.

elleangel
April 13th, 2012, 02:40 AM
One week and we are on a plane to San Juan to go on the Summit. I WISH you all were coming with us!:) It was sooo great on the Adventure and my CC group for this cruise is really not active at all. I think I was spoiled by our group! It's been a lot colder then usual here lately so I am looking forward to the sun just wish you could all come!

choozin' cruzin'
April 13th, 2012, 05:15 PM
One week and we are on a plane to San Juan to go on the Summit. I WISH you all were coming with us!:) It was sooo great on the Adventure and my CC group for this cruise is really not active at all. I think I was spoiled by our group! It's been a lot colder then usual here lately so I am looking forward to the sun just wish you could all come!

THanks Elle! I think I pretty much speak for the whole group....we wish we could all come too. Yes it is much cooler than the last time you left. We missed the best weather (here at least). Have a wonderful trip!!!

rupertfrog
April 16th, 2012, 10:14 PM
FYI --- I spoke to Sarah today regarding transferring the Summit reservation to her. She has a "group" and can add my reservation with a "full deposit" to the group .... that would increase the OBC from $100 to $150.

She did say if there is a price drop ... they can usually work with that. She said we have 60 days to do the transfer .... so I didn't do it today.

rupertfrog
April 21st, 2012, 06:15 PM
I visited my TA yesterday .... and asked about transferring the Summit cruise to her, what perks would be available. Well at first she thought since her "big" agency had a group she could roll me into that & get another $75 OBC. She called later in the day to say Celebrity won't allow 2 OBC's so since the $100 from booking onboard was better than her $75 she'd stay with what I have.

HMM .... Will be going to Sarah unless anyone has better information on pricing & deals.

choozin' cruzin'
April 22nd, 2012, 09:43 AM
I visited my TA yesterday .... and asked about transferring the Summit cruise to her, what perks would be available. Well at first she thought since her "big" agency had a group she could roll me into that & get another $75 OBC. She called later in the day to say Celebrity won't allow 2 OBC's so since the $100 from booking onboard was better than her $75 she'd stay with what I have.

HMM .... Will be going to Sarah unless anyone has better information on pricing & deals.

That is ridiculous. Of course now that I think about it, I have never booked on board and transfer it. I have booked 2 next cruises and then transfered them to my TA and have always gotten both obc's. The best I can do is $125 extra obc so you probably are good to go with Sarah, but you have to pay an additional deposit correct? (in order to get you up to whatever everyone else pays? Is that $500?)

rupertfrog
April 22nd, 2012, 12:01 PM
That is ridiculous. Of course now that I think about it, I have never booked on board and transfer it. I have booked 2 next cruises and then transfered them to my TA and have always gotten both obc's. The best I can do is $125 extra obc so you probably are good to go with Sarah, but you have to pay an additional deposit correct? (in order to get you up to whatever everyone else pays? Is that $500?)

Debbie .. that's right it will be a total of $500. But pay now or pay later .. and if I pay now I get the OBC, am added to the group & any other potential changes that come along.

choozin' cruzin'
April 22nd, 2012, 01:01 PM
Debbie .. that's right it will be a total of $500. But pay now or pay later .. and if I pay now I get the OBC, am added to the group & any other potential changes that come along.

Yes I agree...it really doesn't matter when you pay, it still has to be done. :rolleyes: I still haven't decided what I am going to do. I believe Gary said that there was a $40 cancellation fee, which my agency doesn't have. Of course if I wait too long she may not have any room in her (Sarah) group to add 1 more. I guess I better $#&% or get off the pot. LOL

choozin' cruzin'
April 27th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Sooooo, I finally called Sarah. I am impressed. Her voice mail said she works until 5p and she called me at 6:20p. She wanted to make sure I was taken care of before she left. Now that's the way to start off on the right foot!!! Well done! Anyway, she will send me the form, but now that I think about it, Gary posted it somewhere, and we'll be off to the races.

Thanks Gary for sharing.:D GARY GARY GARY....just had to do that to bring back some good memories.;)

Now the kids better not plan their wedding for March or I will..........go to the wedding and not on the cruise. I think they are leaning towards June. So many issues going on with that planning process.

rupertfrog
April 27th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Sooooo, I finally called Sarah. I am impressed. Her voice mail said she works until 5p and she called me at 6:20p. She wanted to make sure I was taken care of before she left. Now that's the way to start off on the right foot!!! Well done! Anyway, she will send me the form, but now that I think about it, Gary posted it somewhere, and we'll be off to the races.

Thanks Gary for sharing.:D GARY GARY GARY....just had to do that to bring back some good memories.;)

Now the kids better not plan their wedding for March or I will..........go to the wedding and not on the cruise. I think they are leaning towards June. So many issues going on with that planning process.

Debbie ... I have been impressed with Sarah too! She replied to my message after her stated hours as well. She sent the form almost immediately BOTH times.

I talked to her today too!! I just have to sign the contract & fax it to her on Monday. I will be talking to her again Monday with just a few questions from the contract .....

GARY GARY GARY!!!! Can you see the smile on my face ....... GARY ROCKS!!!!!

choozin' cruzin'
April 27th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Debbie ... I have been impressed with Sarah too! She replied to my message after her stated hours as well. She sent the form almost immediately BOTH times.

I talked to her today too!! I just have to sign the contract & fax it to her on Monday. I will be talking to her again Monday with just a few questions from the contract .....

GARY GARY GARY!!!! Can you see the smile on my face ....... GARY ROCKS!!!!!

Unfortunately i didn't get the contract. Would you mind emailing it to me please along with the fax# and her email. That way I can just get everything done too. Since I have started this new job I don't have the time during the day. Plus I actually get to meet my boss next week. lol Worked off and on (along with old job) for 2 weeks now and still haven't met him. Never have to worry about him looking over my shoulder for sure.;) Actually he doesn't live too far from Mike and Gary. I keep hoping I'll get a trip to SC sometime and then I can go see the kids too.

Mike/Gary have you heard of Tega Cay, SC?

Almost forgot dhshrum at gmail dot com

THANK YOU! :D

rupertfrog
April 27th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Unfortunately i didn't get the contract. Would you mind emailing it to me please along with the fax# and her email. That way I can just get everything done too. Since I have started this new job I don't have the time during the day. Plus I actually get to meet my boss next week. lol Worked off and on (along with old job) for 2 weeks now and still haven't met him. Never have to worry about him looking over my shoulder for sure.;) Actually he doesn't live too far from Mike and Gary. I keep hoping I'll get a trip to SC sometime and then I can go see the kids too.

Mike/Gary have you heard of Tega Cay, SC?

Almost forgot dhshrum at gmail dot com

THANK YOU! :D

Debbie ... First she set the Transfer of Booking form .... once that goes through. She called to check names, med. conditions, if you want insurance, deposit etc .... Then she sent me the contract.
I will email you additional details.

sanda
April 28th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Hey everyone- nice to see this thread that all "Friends of the Sea" can use. It will be great to keep in contact and I won't have to keep crashing the Summit thread. I hadn't been on for awhile and was just reading through the Summit posts since I had last been on and saw this link.

Looks like everyone is getting things straightened out for the Summit cruise. I really wish we were coming too but I'm sure our all inclusive Island vacation with our friends will be great too. I only wish we could afford to do both!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Susan

choozin' cruzin'
April 29th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Hey everyone- nice to see this thread that all "Friends of the Sea" can use. It will be great to keep in contact and I won't have to keep crashing the Summit thread. I hadn't been on for awhile and was just reading through the Summit posts since I had last been on and saw this link.

Looks like everyone is getting things straightened out for the Summit cruise. I really wish we were coming too but I'm sure our all inclusive Island vacation with our friends will be great too. I only wish we could afford to do both!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Susan

HI Susan
Good to hear from you. Hope things are warming up a bit for you. We're still waiting here. If you were on the Summit roll call you probably noticed, but we have a couple from New Brunswich......I guess they'll just have to hold down the Canadian fort for you. You will have a wonderful trip with your friends I'm sure. You'll have to let us know if Zach ever gets up the nerve. Haha I guess Ryan couldn't convince him. (I'm surprised he finally convinced himself) That's a big step!

Take care.

rupertfrog
May 2nd, 2012, 12:11 AM
I'm finally getting the pictures posted to Facebook ... half way done .... Will finish up tomorrow & Thursday.

Change in my work assignment .... so I'll be travelling now till the end of Sept .... still not sure how much but I'll be gone next week Mon-Thurs at least. When life gives you lemons .... go visit a high school friend for dinner!!! (OK & likely a cocktail with the lemon or some kind of fruit)

choozin' cruzin'
May 2nd, 2012, 11:35 AM
I'm finally getting the pictures posted to Facebook ... half way done .... Will finish up tomorrow & Thursday.

Change in my work assignment .... so I'll be travelling now till the end of Sept .... still not sure how much but I'll be gone next week Mon-Thurs at least. When life gives you lemons .... go visit a high school friend for dinner!!! (OK & likely a cocktail with the lemon or some kind of fruit)

Rack up those frequent flyer miles so you can cruise more!!:D Good luck, travel is tough enough for vacation let alone for work.

And loving the pics!!! This was a great time to post because it brings all those memories back again.....and so much fun to share with everyone still being in contact with each other. What an experience!!

rupertfrog
May 3rd, 2012, 12:28 AM
Rack up those frequent flyer miles so you can cruise more!!:D Good luck, travel is tough enough for vacation let alone for work.

And loving the pics!!! This was a great time to post because it brings all those memories back again.....and so much fun to share with everyone still being in contact with each other. What an experience!!

Debbie .. if only I was going somewhere to get frequent flyer miles ... instead I get to drive 2.5 hours to work in the Syracuse area. At least a girl from HS lives there so we are going to meet Monday night for dinner (if all goes as planned)

Just posted Aruba .... I usually wait that way I can enjoy them & prolong the vacation myself too!

choozin' cruzin'
May 3rd, 2012, 04:10 PM
Debbie .. if only I was going somewhere to get frequent flyer miles ... instead I get to drive 2.5 hours to work in the Syracuse area. At least a girl from HS lives there so we are going to meet Monday night for dinner (if all goes as planned)

Just posted Aruba .... I usually wait that way I can enjoy them & prolong the vacation myself too!

Well that stinks. No wonder why you are not too happy.:( All those miles on your car too?

I'll check out the Aruba photos.

rupertfrog
May 3rd, 2012, 06:24 PM
Good thing is I don't have to use my car ....

rupertfrog
May 6th, 2012, 12:19 PM
HAPPY NURSES DAY/WEEK to all the nurses (& healthcare workers) in the CruisAholics group!!!

elleangel
May 9th, 2012, 03:12 AM
So, I booked on the Summit! I am sad I cannot go with you all next year, but if any of you think you want to go on the Summit in 2014, you may want to join us. We are going to go feb 8, 2014. I could not resist the obc we were given. We ended up with $250 OBC for booking a open reservation onboard and an additional $125 OBC from the travel agent. :)

By the way cruisemiles has I think 3 future Summit cruises for future cruises right now if any of you are thinking of trying them out. I just am in Love with this ship! :)

rupertfrog
May 10th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Received an email that RCCL has opened 2013-2014 schedules ... I haven't looked yet but had to share!

Will have to check the AOS for March 2014 & see if we can find an agreeable date for the group!!!

choozin' cruzin'
May 11th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I keep forgetting to mention that I got everything finalized with Sarah so I am good to go.

I saw that the new itineraries are out. I'm not so sure we would do the Adventure again. I just wish RCI would change their itineraries a bit out of FL. I love San Juan so much, but looking at airfare this year is has just gotten out of sight. I just hope Air Tran comes through for me. I really don't want to have to drive more than and hour for a flight.

rupertfrog
May 13th, 2012, 12:05 PM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all our CruisAholic friends & their Moms!!!

Have a great day ....
Mare & John

sanda
May 13th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I know its late and Mother's Day is almost over, but I just wanted to say
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!
Missing everyone!
We gave our email address to Polly but she hasn't contacted us to join on facebook. I'd love to see everyone's pictures.
email address is papa-george at hotmail dot com if someone would like to be our friend.
Susan

rupertfrog
May 18th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Happy Weekend All!!!

The sun is shining here ... was 78 today and projected to be 80 tomorrow & 85 on Sunday!!!! It does get nice in NY!!!

choozin' cruzin'
May 18th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I know its late and Mother's Day is almost over, but I just wanted to say
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!
Missing everyone!
We gave our email address to Polly but she hasn't contacted us to join on facebook. I'd love to see everyone's pictures.
email address is papa-george at hotmail dot com if someone would like to be our friend.
Susan

Emailed you Susan!

Have a wonderful weekend all!

elleangel
May 20th, 2012, 04:37 AM
We just had a new baby come home. He is tiny, only 1.6 pounds. He was bottle fed as his mommy was a feral cat. Here is a picture of him!

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/elleangel1/DSCN6323.jpg

we're sailing away....
May 20th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Can I join this group? We are not big drinkers but fit all the other criteria!:) I would love to keep in touch with all of you!
US to, We cruise a little, It is our 2nd home ...

choozin' cruzin'
May 20th, 2012, 08:33 PM
We just had a new baby come home. He is tiny, only 1.6 pounds. He was bottle fed as his mommy was a feral cat. Here is a picture of him!

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/elleangel1/DSCN6323.jpg

Elle - He is so precious. God Bless you for taking in yet another mouth to feed.
I also wanted to tell you that we are going to go to Metzgers next weekend. We are camping at Waterloo Rec area and want to hit a couple of breweries in Ann Arbor and of course GERMAN food. We cannot wait. The 2 reasons we are going that way!!:D

elleangel
May 23rd, 2012, 02:29 AM
Sounds like fun! I bet you will love Metzgers, we did. Hard to find good german food! :)

elleangel
May 25th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Ok. One more picture! I went to put on my slipper I had taken off and this is what I found!:)

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/elleangel1/DSCN6384.jpg

dwdwnurse
May 27th, 2012, 07:01 PM
My name is Debbie and I am a CruiseAholic :) It has been 2 months since my last cruise!

I am so excited to be cruising with you all on the Summit next March. It is going to be one great cruise!!!

grammaof8
May 27th, 2012, 08:02 PM
My name is Debbie and I am a CruiseAholic :) It has been 2 months since my last cruise!

I am so excited to be cruising with you all on the Summit next March. It is going to be one great cruise!!!

I just sat here laughing out loud when I read this!!!
Such a disease we have, hoping it takes my lifetime to find a cure:)

we're sailing away....
May 28th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Cruising is a way of life for some lucky people ..Who have worked for it ...:):):)

rupertfrog
May 28th, 2012, 10:30 PM

Debbie you made my day!!!
I however don't want to be cured of my cruiseaholism .... and will encourage people to not work for a cure for it!!!

The Summit 3/9/13 is going to be a fantastic cruise .... Think you can talk Mindy into it!!! She'd enjoy this group for sure!

choozin' cruzin'
May 29th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Ok. One more picture! I went to put on my slipper I had taken off and this is what I found!:)

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/elleangel1/DSCN6384.jpg

Sooooo, precious. He is the perfect color for you. Two redheads.:D Hope he is doing well!!!!

PS - You were right...we loved Metzgers and WILL be back again. Wonderful food. The breweries were good downtown Ann Arbor too. We hit 4 of them. :) Thanks again for the tip.

choozin' cruzin'
May 29th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Cruising is a way of life for some lucky people ..Who have worked for it ...:):):)

And wow, have you been on a LOT of them!!!:eek: and in the future.

elleangel
May 30th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Glad you liked Metzgers! We found it by accident! And I agree about not wanting to be cured from my cruise addiction!

Kind-of had a bad day so reading the posts cheered me up. I got broken into today while I was at home. Ran into the guy upstairs and started screaming at him. He threw himself out of the second story window and ran. Luckily he took my broken laptop and a cheap computer. He didn't get anything else. But the best part is that the kitties are fine. More angry then scared. Hopefully they will catch him this time!

But the good news is that tommarow will be better. I have Bastian asleep in my arms and am just glad they are fine!

choozin' cruzin'
May 30th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Glad you liked Metzgers! We found it by accident! And I agree about not wanting to be cured from my cruise addiction!

Kind-of had a bad day so reading the posts cheered me up. I got broken into today while I was at home. Ran into the guy upstairs and started screaming at him. He threw himself out of the second story window and ran. Luckily he took my broken laptop and a cheap computer. He didn't get anything else. But the best part is that the kitties are fine. More angry then scared. Hopefully they will catch him this time!

But the good news is that tommarow will be better. I have Bastian asleep in my arms and am just glad they are fine!

OMG!!! How scary!!! I can't even imagine how freaked out I would be. I am glad you and the kitties are all safe. You are so lucky he didn't hurt you. Guess he was just after stuff he could unload quickly for drug money. Scumbag! I do hope they catch him. I hope your day is better today.:D

sanda
June 10th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Elle- Very sorry to hear you were broken into! And while you were home. that is even more scary I think. Hope they get him.

On a happier note, I love your new addition. He is beautiful!! I love orange cats.

Glad you and all your kitties are fine.

Susan

elleangel
June 20th, 2012, 03:53 AM
Thanks! I am glad they are all o.k too!

elleangel
July 22nd, 2012, 05:48 PM
Thought it was time for a Bastian update, he is really growing!

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/elleangel1/Picture049.jpghttp://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/elleangel1/Picture046.jpg

rupertfrog
July 23rd, 2012, 10:05 PM
CruiseAholics .... JetBlue has the prices out for our upcoming cruise!!! We booked our NONSTOP flights between Hartford, CT & SJU .... got our room at the Marriott Stellaris for 3/7/13 -3/9/13.

Hope those waiting on JetBlue have as good an experience as we did .... See you at Raice's on 3/8/13 for dinner!

Now to begin looking at what we'll book for March 2014!!! OOPS ... we are thinking of an October 2013 too!

rupertfrog
December 30th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Has anyone looked at or potentially decided on a spring 2014 cruise yet?

I have "saved" a few already! The "future/next booking certificates" .... can that be applied if I book onboard in March ... I have an existing one with RCCL?

GaryNFla
January 22nd, 2013, 07:09 AM
Has anyone looked at or potentially decided on a spring 2014 cruise yet?

I have "saved" a few already! The "future/next booking certificates" .... can that be applied if I book onboard in March ... I have an existing one with RCCL?

Celebrity Silhouette March 9,2014

rupertfrog
April 20th, 2013, 09:05 PM
So some of the Quantum of the Seas was very impressive ... not as big as the Oasis & Allure .... BUT no description of size otherwise that I heard.

Will leave from NY/NJ ... so since it must go under the bridge could it be Adventure/Explorer size?

Any ideas/ thoughts .....
Itineraries?????

crazy8mom
August 14th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Freedom of the Seas April 6, 2014!!! Getting excited!