PDA

View Full Version : Returned Yesterday from the Bahama Celebration

katrina50
January 31st, 2012, 09:54 PM
After reading reviews I decided review are like opinions everyone has one so I decided to take my daughter for her 23rd birthday for a quick getaway. The ship was very clean and the cabin we had was cat 4 outside was a decent size for the money, which we got a deal from Groupon. The staff was great!! One was nicer then the next. Even at the port the staff was great. The food was just ok but i still ate plenty. In the Rio it was hard to find a waiter when you needed one. The Italian restaurant was amazing. The entertainment was amazing as well. My daughter won the Karaoke contest along and won $25 on board credit and made it to the semi finals the next night and won a 2 night cruise and is entered in the big contest in August for $10,000. bucks. In the Bahamas it cost 10 bucks round trip to go to the shopping and beach area. My BIG disappointment was not being able to use my flat iron which made for a very bad hair day lol I have been on many cruises and all ships come around offering drinks over and over again that is how the waiters make there living. I am not a big drinker so i just politely said no thanks. If you are looking for a fun weekend get away where it is quaint and informal this is a great ship to go on. Don't get me wrong I still love going on the big ships, But I cant always get time off to do that. So next time experience it for yourself and you will be pleasantly surprised!!!!!

jakeT
January 18th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Happy you had a good time

mawvkysc
January 18th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Glad you had a good time. FYI flat irons, curling irons and hair dryers can be borrowed from the concierge desk. I borrowed a hair dryer one evening and it worked fine.