PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona Transfer

mskaufman
April 10th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Will be disembarking in Barcelona. RCI offers a tour called Montserrat & City Center Transfer. The description says that at the end of the tour they drop you in a city center location and we make our own way to our hotel. Does anyone know exactly where this tour drops you off?

onevacationlover
April 10th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Will be disembarking in Barcelona. RCI offers a tour called Montserrat & City Center Transfer. The description says that at the end of the tour they drop you in a city center location and we make our own way to our hotel. Does anyone know exactly where this tour drops you off?

I am thinking it would be Columbus Circle since that is where they pick up from but I do not know for sure.....I hope someone answers soon!!:)

mskaufman
April 10th, 2012, 09:12 PM
It said the center of the city so I was hoping closer to Placa Catalunya

KristinTravels
April 12th, 2012, 07:11 AM
You probably could ask RCI where this would take you.

SAS21
March 6th, 2014, 10:59 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if the drop off location is now known to anyone here. We are thinking of booking a similar tour.

All RCI could tell me is what is stated on the website.

Thanks

mskaufman
March 6th, 2014, 12:27 PM
They dropped us off at the Placa Catalunya. We thought the trip was a great use of time. By going ourselves it would have taken all day. We were at the site by 9am and back in Barcelona in time for a late lunch.

SAS21
March 6th, 2014, 07:05 PM
They dropped us off at the Placa Catalunya. We thought the trip was a great use of time. By going ourselves it would have taken all day. We were at the site by 9am and back in Barcelona in time for a late lunch.

Thanks! This is perfect, our apartment is 1 block away.