PDA

View Full Version : Dream cabin Sizes

charabanc
April 24th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Hi,
I have been on dream previously, and want to know if the cabins in deck 5 will be the same size as the cabins on deck 6?
For example we stayed in 6040 and want to know if 5040 will be identical in size etc?
I am asking as we are about to rebook, and it would be cheaper to have the lower deck!
Every penny counts ! ! !
Thanks.

Sailaway487
April 24th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Hi,
I have been on dream previously, and want to know if the cabins in deck 5 will be the same size as the cabins on deck 6?
For example we stayed in 6040 and want to know if 5040 will be identical in size etc?
I am asking as we are about to rebook, and it would be cheaper to have the lower deck!
Every penny counts ! ! !
Thanks.

Yes they are the same size cabins, just a deck above/below each other. Neither are Outside Plus, both Outside, so they won't have a bath, just a shower. We usually book the lowest deck outside cabin as like to have a window, but aren't bothered about which deck. Prefer the lower ones mainly as in rougher weather, they're always a lot more stable than the ones nearer the top. :)

charabanc
April 24th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Neither are Outside Plus, both Outside, so they won't have a bath, just a shower. :)

Hi,
Thanks for that, but actually, 6040 does have a bath, so if they are right under each other, I would expect 5040 to have a bath, what do you think?
Thanks.

Sailaway487
April 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Hi,
Thanks for that, but actually, 6040 does have a bath, so if they are right under each other, I would expect 5040 to have a bath, what do you think?
Thanks.

Sorry, always thought that it was only the Outside Plus that had the baths. :o It seems that some Outside ones do, but some don't.

I don't think the Deck 4/5 Outside cabins have baths, but not too sure. They are directly underneath each other, so you'd expect the layout to be the same. I think most though do just have showers.

CRUISIN LINDA
April 25th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Sorry, always thought that it was only the Outside Plus that had the baths. :o It seems that some Outside ones do, but some don't.
We had a standard outside on deck 7 and it had a bath :)

charabanc
April 25th, 2012, 03:16 AM
We had a standard outside on deck 7 and it had a bath :)

Hi, can you remember the cabin number?
Thanks.

CRUISIN LINDA
April 25th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Hi, can you remember the cabin number?
Thanks.
It was 7039. It was a good cabin, except there were no drawers, although we noticed others along the corridor did have.:confused::confused:

carol53
April 28th, 2012, 06:06 PM
7053 outside plus was a good size and had a bath. We also had plenty of drawer space.

Carol