PDA

View Full Version : What was your first cruise with Tommycruiser

TOMMYCRUISER
June 14th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Ok who remembers me:D

BettyCruiser
June 14th, 2012, 09:26 AM
My first cruise with TommyCruiser was October 1999 on the Sea Princess. Our last day was so stormy that the doors to the pool deck were locked:eek:

FengShui@Sea
June 14th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Our first cruise with TommyCruiser was May 5, 2012 on the Celebrity Century doing a Pacific Coastal. It was always nice to see his happy face around the ship. The last we heard from him he was ringing our doorbell at midnight on the last night of the cruise. We gave him the rest of our vodka and he went away a happy camper. ((:p))

Speed Racer
June 15th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Ok who remembers me:D

Tommy, how could anyone ever forget you :rolleyes:

Speed Racer
June 15th, 2012, 07:24 AM
My first cruise with TommyCruiser was October 1999 on the Sea Princess. Our last day was so stormy that the doors to the pool deck were locked:eek:

Yes, but that allowed you to lock the door of your cabin and become very good friends ;)

Speed Racer
June 15th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Our first cruise with TommyCruiser was May 5, 2012 on the Celebrity Century doing a Pacific Coastal. We actually met both Tommy and Beth the night before at the Hilton Hotel Bar (go figure), they had just come from the SD baseball game at Petco park and were ready to do some drinking. It seems from that point on every where we met was at a bar on the ship. We had a great time and had a few drinks along the way :D

TOMMYCRUISER
June 15th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Hey there

I know were to meet people:D

sponjes
June 18th, 2012, 04:23 PM
My first cruise with Tom (and Beth!) was a Med cruise from Barcelona. We ended up staying at the same hotel that had free wine and DAMM beer. By all rights, after we drank as much as we did the whole cruise, I shouldn't remember anything!!! :D

kjacruiser
June 19th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Night Mare on elm street....hehehheeheheheheheheheheheh

TOMMYCRUISER
June 20th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Night Mare on elm street....hehehheeheheheheheheheheheh

Or the Freedom of the seas????:)

kjacruiser
June 20th, 2012, 06:14 PM
We had a Great Time

TOMMYCRUISER
June 21st, 2012, 08:08 AM
We had a Great Time

It was awesome we need to do it again soon:)

kjacruiser
August 2nd, 2012, 06:37 PM
It was awesome we need to do it again soon:):(....Yes we do....But I'll take 4 hours...:D...with you till we can.....:cool:

TOMMYCRUISER
August 3rd, 2012, 07:22 AM
That will come soon enough

BettyCruiser
August 3rd, 2012, 08:47 AM
:(....Yes we do....But I'll take 4 hours...:D...with you till we can.....:cool:

I see you're going to Bermuda soon, that should be a good time:)

kjacruiser
August 19th, 2012, 09:46 PM
I see you're going to Bermuda soon, that should be a good time:)boy o boy.....you don't miss anything.....yup that's in 5 day's:D

BettyCruiser
August 20th, 2012, 08:11 PM
boy o boy.....you don't miss anything.....yup that's in 5 day's:D

Have a great time at the pink sand beach:D

black eyes
July 11th, 2013, 08:13 AM
That will come soon enough
My first cruise with Tom was Sapphire Princesee Cruise,which was round trip to Hawaii since Feb 23 to March 9,Tom and I have had great time onboard.
Of course,the Tom who I talk about not this Tommy:D,but I still want to post something here,because I am really want to meeting the guy who I met on the ship.Sorry for that.
For some reason I lost connection with him.He originally from Norway, his home is in Colorado,he had served time in the military,he had sailed on the princess so much.
I tried more different ways to find him but failure.Is some one here knew him,or please tell me how to find out him? Thanks very much!

black eyes
July 11th, 2013, 11:45 AM
My first cruise with Tom was Sapphire Princesee Cruise,which was round trip to Hawaii since Feb 23 to March 9,Tom and I have had great time onboard.
Of course,the Tom who I talk about not this Tommy:D,but I still want to post something here,because I am really want to meeting the guy who I met on the ship.Sorry for that.
For some reason I lost connection with him.He originally from Norway, his home is in Colorado,he had served time in the military,he had sailed on the princess so much.
I tried more different ways to find him but failure.Is some one here knew him,or please tell me how to find out him? Thanks very much!
My name is Judi,a Chinese lady.:)

BettyCruiser
July 11th, 2013, 01:21 PM
My name is Judi,a Chinese lady.:)

Hi Judi, I think your best bet for finding your Tom if he's a member of cruise critic is to find the roll call for the Sapphire cruise you met on. I'll post a link, then you'll have to find the one for your sailing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=307

follow the link and then find the thread for the date you sailed and see if he posted.

Good luck.

black eyes
July 12th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Hi Judi, I think your best bet for finding your Tom if he's a member of cruise critic is to find the roll call for the Sapphire cruise you met on. I'll post a link, then you'll have to find the one for your sailing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=307

follow the link and then find the thread for the date you sailed and see if he posted.

Good luck.
Thank you for your nice reply.I'll follow the link above to trying.
Judi

Noillid2
October 6th, 2013, 09:16 PM
We first sailed with Tom and Beth on an 8-Day Southern Caribbean cruise on Carnival Miracle on Jan 28-Feb 3, 2008. We actually met them right here on Cruise Critic on the roll call thread prior to that cruise. They are definitely a fun couple with a lot of cruise knowledge.

How are you two and how do you keep up with all the Cruise Critic threads you're on? :confused: :)

BettyCruiser
October 7th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Hi Tom, What's up? We're counting down the days until a B2B on the Carnival Breeze and Royal Princess:D It looks like you are into NCL these days. We have the Epic booked for January 2015, but it will probably be canceled to free up time for Tommy's big 5oh cruise;):) How are things in Ohio? It's starting to feel like fall here in MN.

Beth

Noillid2
October 7th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Cheryl and I are still trying to catch up to you two. I doubt we ever will, but it's fun trying! :D

We're counting the days till our next cruise on NCL Sun Feb. 2014, then an all inclusive vacation at Sandals Grande Riviera Mar. 2014, and then a cruise on NCL Pearl Feb. 2015. We've never had so many vacations booked ahead. :)

We have always liked the 2000-2400 passenger ships far better than the larger ships, and NCL was a cruiseline we hadn't experienced. We first cruised on NCL Dawn in 2012 and really liked it. Then we cruised on NCL Sun this past February and had just as much fun, so we're hooked (at least for now). :)

Fall is upon us too. The weather is cooler. The leaves are colorful and dropping. Soon it will be Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Winter, which we're not excited about, but that brings vacations... Woohoo!!! :D

So, Tommy will be the big 5OH next year. I wish I was at that bend in life once again! Next year I will be the big 6OMG. :eek: It's still way better than the alternative!!! :D

TOMMYCRUISER
October 8th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Hey Tom

The big 50 is 2015 not sure what I want to do:rolleyes:

I liked ncl do they still do the bbq at the pool on a sea day?

We are hooked mainly on celebrity and princess have 3 celebrity booked for next year 2 on the century a great little ship

Noillid2
October 8th, 2013, 08:33 AM
You gotta do something special for your 50th birthday like a cruise, or a big blowout weekend in Minnesota, or something.

NCL does have the BBQ every Sea Day. At first I thought it would be unsafe, but it's a great thing they do. Celebrity might be in our future plans. I would go back on Princess anytime. Same for all cruise lines actually. A day on a cruise is better than any day in Ohio. :)

I turn the big 6OMG next year in July. One thing special I'm doing is retiring on my birthday. It's a birthday present to myself. I don't have additional plans yet, other than the 2 cruises and the all inclusive, which are probably plenty enough. We had a 3rd cruise booked, but didn't feel we should push the retirement envelope so much all at once. We need to pace ourselves and enjoy retirement. Oh btw... Cheryl has been retired for 2 years now and enjoys every minute of it. :)