Little tourist train Cannes?

sr5242

Sorry if this has been asked, but I did a thread search and could not find the answers I needed.

We'll be in Cannes in October. I've heard the rccl tendering is hit or miss, so we don't want to schedule a tour in case tendering is slow or perhaps nonexistent (due to bad weather).

I've read a little about the little tourist train and was wondering if anyone had any recent experience with it? My mother has difficulty walking, so I am wondering if it's even possible for her to walk into town to get to the train? Can you "hop on hop off? How difficult is it to get a seat? I've read they offer 2-3 different tour loops, do they all start/end from the same place?

We did the little train last week when in Cannes on Queen Victoria. It cost 10 euros each, wasn't hop on/off but I liked it. Very interesting and gives a good overview of the town - ideal when only there a short time with a cruise. It starts from the port entrance - not far to walk. Cannes was a lovely place - enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 4 weeks later...

We took the little train last Fall in a driving rain. It was right at the side of the parking lot as we walked off the tender. It goes all around the port and up to the town wall. It was a great way to see where things were without getting drenched.

Archived