Umbrellas?

coldweathergirl

I'm almost done my packing and I'm wondering if PG supplies umbrellas in the event it's rainy. I had bought two rain ponchos this past summer to pack in the event I need them but I can only find one right now and poor hubby may get wet if it rains since it must be his that is lost lol :p This time of year where I live there is no possibility of finding a rain poncho in the stores....winter gear yes but who needs that when we'll be in FP :D

I tried a search on the PG site but it doesn't say anything about them. I also searched on here but there are only old references to when they were owned by Regent.

I'm almost done my packing and I'm wondering if PG supplies umbrellas in the event it's rainy. I had bought two rain ponchos this past summer to pack in the event I need them but I can only find one right now and poor hubby may get wet if it rains since it must be his that is lost lol :p This time of year where I live there is no possibility of finding a rain poncho in the stores....winter gear yes but who needs that when we'll be in FP :D

I tried a search on the PG site but it doesn't say anything about them. I also searched on here but there are only old references to when they were owned by Regent.

Hello Coldweathergirl,

We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard! Each stateroom/suite has an umbrella. Happy packing!

Thanks PG. Nice that it will be one less thing I have to possibly pack.

We're so looking forward to being on PG again. I'm pretty much packed. We leave home tomorrow then fly to LAX in time for the flight Saturday night to Fiji. Looking forward to warm weather, fabulous food, champagne and smiling faces. :)

Archived