Boston Taxi

freedom50

We will be staying precruise at the Hilton Logan airport. We would like to do some sightseeing in the afternoon, perhaps the duck tour or the Freedom Trail/Quincy market. Where would we best take a taxi to (street name etc.) for any of these tours, does anyone know a ballpark $ for the ride? Thanks for any info you can provide.:)

The duck tours pick up at the Museum of Science or at Copley Square (actually, I think there is a third location, but I'm not sure where).

The Freedom Trail starts at the Boston Common.

If you are staying at the airport, see if the Hilton shuttle driver can drop you at the T station. Take the Blue Line to Government Center, then transfer to a Green line train to Science Center or Copley (note, you don't say when you are coming, but the Government Center station is slated to close for renovation). For the Freedom Trail, take the Green Line to Park St.

The duck tours pick up at the Museum of Science or at Copley Square (actually, I think there is a third location, but I'm not sure where).

The Freedom Trail starts at the Boston Common.

If you are staying at the airport, see if the Hilton shuttle driver can drop you at the T station. Take the Blue Line to Government Center, then transfer to a Green line train to Science Center or Copley (note, you don't say when you are coming, but the Government Center station is slated to close for renovation). For the Freedom Trail, take the Green Line to Park St.

Thanks for the information on the subway.It doesn't sound too complicated. We are arriving May 2014. Can you provide directions to Fenway Park on the T line as well. Thanks again:)

Green Line to Kenmore, follow the crowd.

By May 2014, I expect that Government Center will be closed by then. I'm not sure of another Blue/Green transfer point. You can take the Blue Line to State Street, and transfer to the Orange Line, and there are spots there to transfer to Green, but its a ride.

Also, keep in mind May is college graduation season.

Archived