Boston Shuttle to Faneuil Hall?

Tom O.

I will be on a Princess Cruise that makes a stop in Boston. Will the cruise ship company provide reasonable cost shuttles that go to the Faneuil Hall area from the Black Falcon pier? I don't want to mess around with subways and buses, if there is no shuttle, I will have to take a taxi. Any idea what the taxi fare would be?

It has been a few years, but they did provide a shuttle for a fee for both our ship (Eurodam) and the Celebrity ship behind us. If I remember correctly the shuttle was $3 each way, but that is going back to 09. I'm sure someone with more current info will be along, but I can almost guarantee there will be a shuttle.

The Silver Line (they call it a subway, but it's really a bus) is right at the pier. For $2.50 each, it will take you more than halfway to Faneuil Hall, when it drops you at South Station. Cuts a 2 mile walk down to about 2/3 of a mile.

Or you can take a taxi for quite a bit more.

Ask on the Princess board here for more specific Princess info.

I was in Boston on September 12, 2013 on Queen Mary 2. Transfer to Quincy Market was $10.00 one-way, or $14.00 round trip.

In August I took a taxi from the pier to downtown by aquarium for $10, coming back it was $14 because of afternoon traffic. For 4 people so better than the bus

Archived