PG Airfare Credit / How much?

Kuikahi

Thanks, I will talk to someone at PG tomorrow when I finalize my booking. I was just sitting here today crunching numbers. It looks as if PG will have the better deal right now. I'd love to use miles but mine are all on United and you can't get there from here...

We were looking at a sailing in February. Airfare credit was $1400 LAX to PPT. It includes more than just the air, however as others have said. Day rooms on front end and back end and transfers both ways also. Have never been able to get a quote from Air France or Air Tahiti Nui for less especially when considering these extras.

Thank you for the responses. I just talked to PG and the credit is $1,450 for a December 2013 booking. Silver Sweethearts, I looked into the HNL route but since Hawaiian only flies to/from PPT on Saturday it would be too close for comfort. I'd have to go over a week early. Hmm...

So 4 different amounts were given by 4 different posters. $1400, $1450, $1500 & $1550 ........

What did Taikiintahiti say, "I've seen a bit of fluctuation now and then so it is best to ask." ;)

The amount given to you is still cheaper than trying to do it on your own, especially when you factor in the extras.

Tikiintahiti, Thank you, I was cognizant of the fluctuation and the extras. I had not remembered to ask PG about the credit amount. I was curious but it was Sunday! PG does offer the better price currently. I've done it both ways; it just depends upon a variety of individual factors.

• 5 months later...

Tiki - coming from NYC it is actually the same or me booking my own air and flying Hawaiian Airlines from JFK to Honolulu and onward to PPT. The credit I got was pretty much my r/t airfare!

Edited by twin123185