PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Director Scott Peterson

TxnAquarian
June 19th, 2005, 08:53 PM
I just saw that my November cruise on the Harmony will be with Cruise Director Scott Peterson. I think he is the only CD I have not sailed with. Has anyone on here sailed with him? Is he younger? Older? What can I expect? Thanks!

Michael

BEAV
June 19th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Scott Peterson was the CD on our first Crystal cruise last year aboard Harmony. I would guestimate his age to be mid-to-late 40's, perhaps early 50's. We were very impressed with him (along with EVERYTHING else on our virgin Crystal experience). He was a nice change from many of the mass market line CD's who often come off reminding you as game show hosts! We found Scott very professional, as is the norm for the typical Crystal employee.

kitty9
June 19th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe he came over from Celebrity.

Nanci
June 20th, 2005, 09:19 PM
I sailed on two Crystal cruises where Scott Peterson was CD and found him to be very personable and professional. On my very first solo cruise about 3 years ago on the Harmony he remembered me from a prior cruise and introduced me to fellow officers, passengers, and really made me feel welcomed.

laf747
June 20th, 2005, 10:24 PM
I met Scott Peterson for the first time on my Harmony Yokohama to Vancouver sailing this past April. He is very personable and a tremendous New YorkYankee baseball fan. I rank him with Paul McFarland as my two favorite Crystal cruise directors