PDA

View Full Version : Symphony #5234 Caribbean 12/22/2005

infolady
June 25th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Just a note to say we are very much looking forward to our fourth Crystal Cruise and hope to make new friends of any of you who are going on this holiday Caribbean cruise out of Fort Lauderdale.

Cynthia & Ivan

CrystalKid
July 6th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Dear Cynthia:

I will also be on this Holiday Sailing. These sailings are particularly fun and I'm sure you are going to enjoy yourselves. Rest up well for New Year's Eve!

Dave

infolady
December 3rd, 2005, 11:32 AM
I thought it time to bring this thread back to the "front" as sailing is less than three weeks away. This is our fourth Crystal Cruise but our first on The Symphony (the first three were on the Harmony). We are SO looking forward to this trip as we really need and want to get out of the New York cold!

Any other folks going on this cruise?

Cynthia

TxnAquarian
December 3rd, 2005, 02:50 PM
Must be nice, you guys! :) I'll be at work slaving away over the holidays while you are relaxing on a Crystal cruise! I expect a full and detailed report when you return. Holiday cruises are the best. Have an amazing time!

-Michael

CrystalKid
December 3rd, 2005, 03:15 PM
Michael:

If Holiday cruises are the 'best', can we expect to see you on one in 2006/2007? C'mon...New Year's Eve is like nothing you've ever experienced!!

Dave