PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Symphony 5220 Roll Call

jssabs
June 26th, 2005, 08:35 PM
FTANMIL@aol.com, did you get my e-mail?

Anyone else on this cruise?

les20
July 3rd, 2005, 12:31 AM
Yes we are on #5220 Symphony Aug 1st. Have you made tour arrangements that you want to share? les20

Mariner05
July 4th, 2005, 09:16 AM
We are on the ship for that sailing . Hope we meet you on board. Are their many CC on the ship? I know of a few more. We can arrange a meeting of cc./ We are takling a precruise at Marriott Hotel in Copenhagen. Using SAS for flights from EWR

mike35
July 4th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Carol and I will be on this cruise (assuming I recover sufficiently from an emergency June 24 double coronary artery bypass:eek:). So far, recovery has been on schedule, and I'll know for sure after my visit to my doctors next week. We'll be staying in the Copenhagen Marriott, arriving early the morning of July 30. We look forward to meeting fellow Cruise Critic contributors.

Mike

ftanmil@aol.com
July 4th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Yes, I got yours - did you get mine?

Fran

42trvl
July 5th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Have been away for a few days and just checking theses boards again. We've already been in touch with some of you - and glad to hear your recovery is progressing well Mike. We will be on this cruise with our two children (10 & 12). We will be arriving at the Copenhagen Marriott on Saturday afternoon. We also will be flying from Newark, but overnighting in London on the way.

jssabs
July 6th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Tried to send you an e-mail at your yahoo address but it didn't go through. Looking forward to meeting you on board. If you want to try to contact us ahead of time, our e-mail address is jssabs@msn.com

San Diego Jay
July 12th, 2005, 06:00 PM
My wife and I will join Symphony 5220 as our first cruise on Crystal and first time to the Baltic. We have enjoyed lots of other trips and 4 other cruises, but we are looking forward to this one and especially St. Pete.

Open to any tips for first-timers. :)

mike35
July 27th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Hi Jay and welcome to your first sailing with Crystal. We have sailed Crystal, Radisson, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, RCCL, Carnival, Cunard, and others, and Crystal remains our favorite cruise line (followed by Oceania, a close second). You will find incredible service and wonderful cuising, and absolutely the best enertainment afloat. The enrichment lecturers are always first rate, covering a wide variety of subjects to satisfy just about anyone's interests. The afternoon tea is very special as well. I know it's only a few days until we depart, but please don't hesitate to ask me anything at all, and I will attempt to answer your questions. Carol and I look forward to meeting you in Copenhagen (we'll be at the Marriott the morning of July 30) and on board.

Mike