PG Awarded #1

Emdee

The PG has been awarded the world's best small ship cruiseline ( Travel & Leisure Poll) beating out Seabourn who held this position for the last 5 years.

The PG has won #1 Small ship cruise line for families for the second year in succession.

Way to go PG Cruises and heartiest congratulations to all the loyal PG staff who have earned this honour.

When you get off I will be getting on!

Have a great trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ha nice! I'll warn the captain.

Have a fabulous trip.

Have you ever sailed the one that we're doing? Cook & Society Islands, Tonga, Fiji, etc.?

My trip that was supposed to stop at Aitutaki and Tonga got sidetracked my cyclones so we never stopped there. I will keep my opinion of Suva, Fiji to myself. I did go to Rarotonga on an earlier Princess cruise and it was nice and we had a good time there. You will have a gear cruise!

Trust me you don't need to warn the Captain as the whole crew is ready for the repeater cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ha nice! I'll warn the captain.

Have a fabulous trip.

Have you ever sailed the one that we're doing? Cook & Society Islands, Tonga, Fiji, etc.?

You will be warning the wrong captain!

Twin and myself will be bringing our OWN Captain on board. He will be coming just for the repeater's cruise.

I'm very happy for PG, it's an amazing combo of authentic culture, beautiful natural places and outdoor activities with a down to earth casualness that I LOVED! Overall, we discovered the snobs either haven't found it or don't return and we met truly lovely people! As much as I'm looking forward to my trip to Budapest, the lower Danube and Istanbul, part of me would love to be sailing with you all on the repeaters cruise, but it just came up too quick in Sept for the timing to work for us!

Have a wonderful cruise on the #1 small ship! :D