PDA

View Full Version : What kind of stuff is there to do at night?

CVL105
July 27th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I'm traveling on the Carnival Miracle 8/7/05 - 8/14/05. We'll be at Costa Maya from 12pm - 8pm (as i hear the times have been changed). What kind of fun stuff is there to do after beach hours? I think we're gonna try and go to Pez Quadro during the day for the beach party. I'm 22, and my cousins and boyfriend are all around the same age.

Thanks for the inputs!:)

jwlane
July 27th, 2005, 10:54 PM
What kind of fun stuff is there to do after beach hours?

The number of replies you have received in the previous 8 hours equates to what there is to do after hours.

Nothing. Nada.

Beach Boy
August 2nd, 2005, 08:43 PM
Mahahual, is a tiny village still in need of a lot of services. I'd say that cruise ship passengers are the ones who bring it to life. There's hardly any places open in the evening, mainly because most cruise ships leave before sunset.
After it gets dark there's nothing to do and sometimes even the stree lights don't turn on.

BaltoTraveler
August 3rd, 2005, 12:19 PM
Beach Boy -

When does it get dark in late-December? I know that around here (East Coast U.S.) it's getting dark around 5:00. Same in Mahahual? Our ship doesn't leave port until 7:00 p.m., and it will be December 21 -- the shortest daylight of the year.

jwlane
August 3rd, 2005, 11:13 PM
December 21 -- the shortest daylight of the year.

Sun Rise: 7:05am
Sun Set: 6:02pm