View Full Version : Single Parent with Child

May 2nd, 2004, 11:33 AM
I know that the links have been posted before but I can't find them. We need a consent forf for my Stepson signed by his father. He is 17 and has his own Passport but we want to be safe rathe than sorry. Thanks all for your help

http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00FF00&prgb=FF0000&cdt=2004;06;20;17;00;00&timezone=EST-0200 Mariner of the Seas

May 2nd, 2004, 02:40 PM
Consent form for what? At 17 with his own passport what more do you need? Let me know.

May 2nd, 2004, 03:07 PM
18 and under do need the consent form. Go to landfalltravel.com where they have Parental Consent forms . You'll want form #1

'Til my next cruise

May 2nd, 2004, 03:24 PM

I know I've seen several but can't find them on the boards. Boy, if only the search engine worked! Here is a link to one generic form. You'd just have to customize it with names, dates, itinerary, etc. I don't think there is one, official form, just having something notarized with the details should be good.


Hope this helps.


The reason Arlie should be concerned is that going through customs with a minor child (and that definition varies by country, but 18 is a good guess) with two adults that have a different last name is problematic without good documentation. The current history of one parent taking their child without permission makes officials very cautious. I think Arlie is very smart to add this documentation.

I see DFritz posted a site. Good, you have a choice, and I'll freely admit that is a very good one. I bookmarked it for my future use.


[This message was edited by bob278 on 05-02-04 at 05:35 PM.]