PDA

View Full Version : TAHITIAN PRINCESS-9/1/05 SAILING-MOOREA PORT-DR. M. POOLE-DOLPHIN & WHALE EXPEDITION

stephyd
August 12th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Hi, I am Stephanie and my husband Harry are going to be on the Tahitian Princess leaving 9/1/05. I have called (left a message on his phone) and emailed Dr. Michael Poole who does the dolphin and whale expedition on the island of Moorea. He does them only on Sunday and Thursday. But I heard if I can get a group of passengers, he might do an extra one on another day. We will be there on Sat 9/10. He is from the US and now lives in Moorea. This is an exciting opportunity for all of us (we can see the whales and dolphines up close)in their natural enviroment. I read and believe we can snorkle in the ocean with them. This is not a canned tour (dolphin encounter). This is truely special. If anyone is intrested please email me at snapper987@comcast.net as soon as possible.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon. See you on Sept. 1st.

Mai Tai Guy
August 12th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Stephanie,

Dr. Poole's excursion is now offered through Princess online. We are signed up for the one during the Sept 21 sailing. I haven't been back to the Princess shore excursion page lately, but your should be able to sign up for it during your cruise. It's $79.00, which seems like a good deal for this adventure! :) Dr. Poole is not listed in the precruise shore excursion brochure sent out by Princess, but it is online.

John

stephyd
August 12th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Hi,

Thanks so much about your information. I did not look on line that closely. I only booked a trip in Ratonga with TP. I usually just book my trips at the port. I just looked at the tour book they sent to me. I also bought a book about these islands "Tahiti & the French Polynesia Guide" and the author also mentioned that this was his only 2 trips per week. I have already set 2 spaces and am very happy. Are you going on this sailing? Twenty days and counting.

Stephanie