PDA

View Full Version : Native Way and CC#

cruise.freak
January 3rd, 2006, 09:10 PM
We have reserved a spot for Native Way on our cruise in April. They have asked me to fax my cc#. Is this normal to fax one to hold a spot?

Cool Cruzer
January 3rd, 2006, 09:15 PM
I am set to go on my Rhapsody of the Seas trip this coming Saturday. Like you...I have nativeway for Rays..Reef and Rum Point. They wanted me to fax the c.c. info to them. I tried..but guess my fax wasnt set up to fax to the cayman islands. Talked with Sharon by email...and she called me...and I gave her my c.c. info. She then sent me an email notifing me that she did recieve my c.c. info (just to prove it was really HER)..

I havent had a problem with Sharon of Nativeway. Try faxing...if your fax doesnt go through..or if it says number not available...email sharon and she ll ask what nbr to call ya...and you conduct your business from there.

Roland

picktowncruzr
January 3rd, 2006, 09:17 PM
Same thing happened to me when we went with Nativeway in September. She called and we took care of it over the phone. Enjoy - - it's fabulous!

cruise.freak
January 3rd, 2006, 09:36 PM
Thank you for your quick answers!

ShamrockFL
January 4th, 2006, 05:10 PM
We have reserved a spot for Native Way on our cruise in April. They have asked me to fax my cc#. Is this normal to fax one to hold a spot?

I responded to you on your Jamaica post. No problem.

GarageTwoThree
January 5th, 2006, 09:23 AM
my cellphone couldn't call Cayman Islands..lol. So she called me as well after about a day after I e-mailed her my plight. I don't like faxing the CC since anyone at the office could easily pick it up. HAVE FUN!!