PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find my cabin number?

Coral
November 22nd, 2006, 07:36 PM
Hi,

I am new to Crystal and am trying to figure out the ropes. I have tried to do a few searches and can't seem to find the answer to my question.

I am booked on the Serenity in January and have a guarantee balcony cabin. The only place I can find to login on the website is to view shore excursions. Is there another place on the website to login to? When I am assigned a cabin number - where will I find this?

When I login to the shore excursion page - I see my name, booking and cruise number, ship and depart and return dates.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Theresa

Judith02
November 22nd, 2006, 09:57 PM
Hi and welcome. First of all, go to the website and either go to the pulldown menu for destinations and find your cruise or put in the month and find it that way. Once you have pulled up your cruise you will see that you can go into either shore excursions or programs and entertainment. That will give you most of the information about your cruise.

Now about your stateroom. The bad part of booking a guaranteed reservation is that you do not find out what stateroom you have until about 10 days before the cruise and sometimes, not until embarkation day.

Go to the share the experience (STEX) sticky at the top of the page and read the information there. You may also find others on your cruise.

Roland4
November 22nd, 2006, 11:35 PM
Judith is correct about Guaranteed bookings. As a general rule your TA will get your cabin number from Crystal about ten days out from your sailing date. Unfortunately there is no way for you to get this information from the Crystal website.

cryscruiser
November 23rd, 2006, 07:10 AM
Coral, I too will be on the Jan cruise with you. I hope to see you around the ship. Happy Holidays!

Judith02
November 23rd, 2006, 08:32 AM
Please go to the top of the page to the STEX (share the experience) sticky, read the guidelinese for 2007, and contact each other there. Judith

Coral
November 23rd, 2006, 09:22 AM
Coral, I too will be on the Jan cruise with you. I hope to see you around the ship. Happy Holidays!

Great - should be a relaxing cruise! Very much looking forward to it! I have bought a lot of books and plan on just relaxing by the pool on this trip!

Please go to the top of the page to the STEX (share the experience) sticky, read the guidelinese for 2007, and contact each other there. Judith

Hi - unfortunately due to the type of booking I have - I don't think I can take part in STEX.

Thanks for the info about finding out my cabin number. I was hoping it would appear online when it was assigned but it sounds like my agent will give me that info. Is she faxed the info or does she need to call periodically to find out?

I am really looking forward to trying Crystal. After trying many of the main stream lines, I had settled with Princess the past few years. In 2007, I am venturing out and trying Crystal and a River Cruise (Amadeus). Time for some new experiences!

Thanks for providing a very informative and friendly board over here!

Theresa

Judith02
November 23rd, 2006, 09:26 AM
Crystal will fax or email your travel agent. OR the ta can call Crystal reservations at 1-800-446-6620 ext 2 around December 23rd to find out. You will get all your documents 2 1/2 or 3 weeks prior to the cruise, but they will not have the stateroom number. Enjoy your cruise. Judith