PDA

View Full Version : Carnival Cruise Scrapbook kits.

darladelight
December 30th, 2006, 12:20 AM
Does anyone know if theses are available. I would love to use some in my scrapbook. I read on here that they have albums available, but i just need some papers. Are they 12x12 or just 8x11.

cruisin_fanatic
January 4th, 2007, 02:13 AM
I read in the recent Currents magazine that Carnival will have some scrapbooking sessions on certain cruises in 07. You may be able to call Carnival directly to see what scrapbooking kits or classes they will have available and on what ships. Please post back if they provide you with any helpful info.

travel girl23
February 18th, 2007, 08:35 AM
We just got off the Glory last week and they did have scrapbooking kits on board. They are in the photo department. They had one that had 3 rings and was a notebook size with some scrapbooking supplies in it (scissors, embellishments, etc.) and then a packet with just some pages and embellishments, notebook size. They were $17.95. Then after the third day, they came out with a big box with a 12 x 12 scrapbook which also included decorative pages and embellishments. It was $25. The scrapbook was a cream color with a big blue window in the middle to put a picture with "Carnival" at the bottom. It was very nice and worth the $25. I did purchase it. I do not know what any of the other cruise lines offer in the way of scrapbooking. If you do a search on the Carnival forum, there is a thread about scrapbooking with pictures of the two smaller scrapbooking sets. Hope this helps. TG23

travel girl23
August 26th, 2007, 09:23 PM
I know this thread is several months old but I now have a link to a picture of the 12x12" scrapbook they sell on Carnival. You can put any picture in the middle - I used a picture of the Glory. Hope this helps. Travelgirl

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pa3984f87ef3480e5fb544da777c8d89d/e7f75e26.jpg

Krissta
September 1st, 2007, 03:28 PM
Oh my goodness! I just started scrapbooking, and those books sound perfect! I'm going to try to contact Carnival directly to see if I can buy one. :D

Nanatravel
September 30th, 2007, 09:04 PM
The RCI Freedom of the Seas had a bright colorful 12x12 scrapbook including paper, stickers and accessories also with the 4x6 spot for the ship photo. I believe it was $29. It was well worth it. On Emerald Princess their book was embossed with the ship name on the 12X12 book which was made of a beige linen cover with 20 pages, no paper or stickers. It is very elegant with the
4x6 picture spot on the cover.

lhc2266
November 2nd, 2007, 06:26 PM
I would love to get one of those scrapbook album kits! I hope they sell those on the Conquest.

Minn.cruisers
April 3rd, 2008, 01:53 AM
Oh my goodness! I just started scrapbooking, and those books sound perfect! I'm going to try to contact Carnival directly to see if I can buy one. :D

Did you ever get an answer from Carnival when you contacted them about purchasing scrapbook albums/papers/embellisments ?

travel girl23
April 12th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Scrapbooking supplies can be purchased on board but I don't think Carnival sells them online. We were on the Ecstasy last November and here are some pictures of the scrapbooks and supplies they sell. Hope this helps. Travelgirl
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cf04b3127cceb10559caec3f00000036100QZNGrZm3bsR
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cf04b3127cceb10559b4ec4100000046100QZNGrZm3bsR
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cf04b3127cceb10551936d5200000036100QZNGrZm3bsR

Minn.cruisers
April 12th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Nope. not much. I wanted to order more albums/scrapbook supplies online. :rolleyes:

Firsttimescaredcruiser!
April 19th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Missed out too! Victory had them and I was going back before we left...forgot:mad: .

KansasScrapper
April 21st, 2008, 10:41 PM
Princess also has a nice cloth 12x12 cream color.

AJI2596
April 23rd, 2008, 01:11 PM
I am so excited. I am def going to pick one up.

McDebbie
April 24th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Just off the Victory and picked up what I wanted while on the Triumph but forgot! :D It is called a scrapbook page kit and has 12 x 12 paper, 3D embellishments, ribbons, borders, die cut shapes, die cut pieces (already cut out) stickers and shaped sticker tags plus a glue pen and marker. 250 pieces for $12, I thought it was a great value. No album but you can get those at Michaels or somewhere and save yourself lugging it home. Of course it is still in the photo shop bag.... :p

LEAHBLICK
November 18th, 2008, 11:41 AM
I don't know if this has been found by anyone yet but if you go to First to know on the Carnival web site and go to shop for Fun Gear it will take you to the Carnival Fun Shop. Go to Cruise memories and you will find kits and scrapbooks you can purchase.

happy shopping

KansasScrapper
December 13th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I don't know if this has been found by anyone yet but if you go to First to know on the Carnival web site and go to shop for Fun Gear it will take you to the Carnival Fun Shop. Go to Cruise memories and you will find kits and scrapbooks you can purchase.

happy shopping

Do you know the link as I am not finding it on their web site?

Minn.cruisers
December 13th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Wendy,
Go to Carnival Fun Shop (at the bottom of the site).
Then when that pops up, look on the left side and click on:
Cruise Memories
They have the scrapbooks that were on the ship !!! I am so excited !!! And the SB embellishment kits for several destinations

gemcrusier
January 3rd, 2009, 09:59 PM
they sell the kits on carnival web site

gemcrusier
January 3rd, 2009, 10:04 PM
http://carnival.summitmg.com/carnival/dept.asp?dept_id=7000

link to carnival site for scrapbooking stuff and albums
have fun I love to scrapbook too

lhc2266
January 14th, 2009, 03:33 AM
Thanks for posting those links. I did not purchase any of these supplies when we were on the Conquest, and I have been kicking myself since then.

impcinder
January 25th, 2009, 08:09 PM
I have been creating my own scrapbook memory pages. I didn't like the 'generic' type that were on the Glory last summer. Does anyone know if Carnival offers Caribbean specific pages?

Carnival offered a scrapbook workshop during a day at sea. IMHO, it was a joke, just a commercial to sell their offerings. The person facilitating the session did not know the first thing about scrapbooking! (Just paste a picture on the paper - Urg!)

Momx4boys
April 19th, 2009, 05:51 PM
I have 2 of the cream albums from the Emerald Princess. My sister-in-law got them for free when she bought a bunch of photos on the ship. I have decided to stay with my
Creative Memories Albums and won't be using them. If someone would like them, please contact me at tbholzhauer@yahoo.com. I'll send them to you if you'll pay for shipping.

FL LuluBelle
April 20th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Does anyone know if you can purchase the paper stack that is listed on the Carnival web site onboard the ship? Thank you ~ can't wait to scrap our November Freedom cruise. I had so much fun making our Legend & Miracle & Eurodam scrapbook!:D LU

GlendaleCruiser
April 24th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Does anyone know if you can purchase the paper stack that is listed on the Carnival web site onboard the ship? Thank you ~ can't wait to scrap our November Freedom cruise. I had so much fun making our Legend & Miracle & Eurodam scrapbook!:D LU

I got the Caribbean scrapbook and the pages kit on board the Conquest in 2007. I am planning to get the Mediterranean one when I go this Fall, but I am SERIOUSLY considering buying it online and not dragging it all over Europe.

Minn.cruisers
July 10th, 2009, 08:48 PM
I ordered the scrapbook and several orders of the pages.
I received the scrapbook after several months and am still waiting for the pages. It has been many months...in fact it has been almost a year. They are still on back order.

ROCHNY
April 17th, 2011, 12:45 PM
I just returned from my carnival cruise, I bought a scrapbook, 2 scrapbooking kits and a whole bunch of stickers for under $60.00 at the photo gallery. Carnival cruise scrapbooking supplies are ONLY available for purchase on the cruise. You cant find them in stores. When I bought all my supplies on board it all had a sticker on them saying only available on the ship for purchase. Hope this helps.

GlendaleCruiser
June 6th, 2011, 12:55 PM
I got the Caribbean scrapbook and the pages kit on board the Conquest in 2007. I am planning to get the Mediterranean one when I go this Fall, but I am SERIOUSLY considering buying it online and not dragging it all over Europe.

Quoting myself to update. I noticed that the Carnival Online shop is closed now and I don't think they are going to reopen it.

I bought my scrapbook kit as soon as I got onboard and they made a logo for me for the front slot and gave me a picture of the ship for that slot. I bought the Med insert kit which I also bought in 2009 and loved it. I bought extra pages knowing that I was going to take more pictures this time. Will work on it as soon as I get extra pics from my friend (hope it's soon:D). Noticed they had great insert kits for Caribe and Alaska and will buy those when I go back to those places.