PDA

View Full Version : GTY No Longer!!

ltsally
March 12th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Just logged into the Seabourn site this morning for the first time in a while and discovered that we appear to have a suite assignment. Yay!!

Hard to picture...exactly 7 days from right now, we'll be somewhere in the boarding process!!!

CruisinMatt
March 12th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Congrats! :D I was offered a complimentary slight upgrade today for the following cruise Lisbon-Rome.

Counting the days! :D

Host Dan
March 12th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Congrats as well!! I'm still waiting for my assignment for the April 1st crossing. Funny story, a fellow cruiser and friend who will go without a name thought GTY on his docs meant "Guest Travels Yearly"! :D :D

Host Dan

PeaSea8ch
March 12th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Well Dan, for most of the loyal repeaters, that is true but, for some lucky repeaters, it is GTSTY - Guest Traavels Several Times Yearly! :p

Martita B.
March 12th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Peachy,
What would they use for Miss A? She boards the Pride in Jan and disembarks, end of Oct.? You're clever ~~~:D
Pinkie

GrannyLorr
March 12th, 2007, 07:28 PM
"GTJFMAMJJASOY" Guest Travels Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sept Oct Yearly!
So the famous Miss A will be on our "South America" cruise next year? She must have done it many times.......in my next life....... so will I!!

Iamboatman
March 13th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Congrats! :D I was offered a complimentary slight upgrade today for the following cruise Lisbon-Rome.

Counting the days! :D

Waddayamean "slight"?;)

PeaSea8ch
March 13th, 2007, 01:04 AM
For Miss A's luggage tags: GREAT - Guest Resident Extraordinaire And Terrific

blackbird71
March 13th, 2007, 04:45 AM
Congrats Itsally :)

Pinkie,

Miss A may have another visitor this week on the Legend. When I met Paul (crystal808 (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/member.php?u=139814)) on Sunday I told him to stop and say hi to Miss A from another friend of Pinkie