PDA

View Full Version : Wind Spirit 11/24/07 Anyone else???

PattyCruise
March 21st, 2007, 12:47 PM
We are doing our second Windstar this November. Anyone else????

FLCruisers
April 22nd, 2007, 09:22 PM
Hi PattyCruise,

My husband and I are also on the 11/24 cruise. This is our second WindStar cruise. We did the same trip 2 years ago on the Wind Star and loved it.

PattyCruise
May 3rd, 2007, 07:59 PM
Yeah there are others with us. Tell us what is was like. Did they put the sails up or use the sport deck. Are you staying anywhere before or after??? We plan a week after in St Thomas or John. Bob and Patty:D

lovecruisingtoo
May 3rd, 2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah there are others with us. Tell us what is was like. Did they put the sails up or use the sport deck. Are you staying anywhere before or after??? We plan a week after in St Thomas or John. Bob and Patty:D

You will find that they have the sails up most of the time. That said, they actually sail under motor power most of the time.

Our experience from this last year was that they had the sports deck down in most ports. At least for part of the day. It varied by port.

If you do a search, there are numerous reports relative to hotels in St. Thomas. If you are looking for a suggestion, it really depends on your budget. If you have the $, then the Marriott can not be beat. It is away from the main city but you can take a water taxi or regular taxi to get to the city. Great service, fantastic views and nice beach and pool.

PattyCruise
May 7th, 2007, 10:31 PM
We are looking at Bolongo Bay resort. Any comments???

PattyCruise
July 8th, 2007, 11:29 PM
We are staying at pools and pavillions for 10 days after we get off:D Has anybody been there???? Patty

PattyCruise
August 29th, 2007, 11:37 PM
I hope to meet a few folks. Is there anyone one else??? FL Cruisers are you still on for this. I am really getting excited. Patty and Bob

FLCruisers
October 12th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Yes we are still going, I had hoped to see a little more activity on this rollcall. There must be more than 3 of us on the sailing.