PDA

View Full Version : Golf Mid Ocean Golf Course

novicecruiser1
May 28th, 2007, 08:45 PM
We leave this Saturday for Bermuda and my husband is trying to find out if he can get a tee time at the Mid Ocean Golf Course - it's a private course. Two e-mails I have sent to the course have been returned as undeliverable. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Charles4515
May 28th, 2007, 09:14 PM
We leave this Saturday for Bermuda and my husband is trying to find out if he can get a tee time at the Mid Ocean Golf Course - it's a private course. Two e-mails I have sent to the course have been returned as undeliverable. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

I don't think just anyone can call and get a tee time there. On Celebrity they had a golf pro on board who could get people a tee time at Mid-Ocean. The cost was around $300 by the way. Unfortunatly Royal Caribbean does not have golf pros aboard. Perhaps the shore excurison desk can do something for your husband.

novicecruiser1
May 29th, 2007, 06:26 AM
Thanks for your reply - I knew it was expensive, but for some reason, he really wants to play there. Thanks again!

lvtotrvl1
May 29th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Mid Ocean is next to impossible to get a tee time at...You may want to look inot Tuckers Point, which is basically right next to Mid Ocean. Golfed there two weeks ago....beautiful course. We had a group and paid 190 pp inc carts. Usually is 224 . It's a great course and one of the few that allow carts at 90 degree.