Joystar Group???

O2cruise

I Googled it, and it looks like it's a consolidator - i.e., a company that books blocks of space and resells them, partly through travel agents and partly to corporations for use for incentive travel. So the people who end up occupying those cabins might or might not be an actual group.

As hammy said..Joystar is an agency ...they must have blocked space on the cruise. Most sailings will have groups blocked by agencies.

The travel agency that goes by an triple vowel, is present on almost every cruise.

As hammy said..Joystar is an agency ...they must have blocked space on the cruise. Most sailings will have groups blocked by agencies.

And you won't even know those kinds of "groups" are sailing with you. They have very little in the way of group activities during their cruise ... maybe a private cocktail party or something like that ... but that's about it.

You'll get TA groups on every cruise. We even had one quite large one on my Hawaii/South Pacific in January 2006. We only knew they were there because they all had these paper pineapples on their stateroom doors ... and we noticed there were an awful lot of pineapples hanging around. :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived