PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Charter Grand Turk

lea
July 6th, 2007, 02:46 PM
My husband and I are cruising on Carvinal's Triumph in October and on the 25th will be in Grand Turk. He loves to go deep sea fishing. Can anyone tell me how I could go about setting something up for him? Does anyone have any experience with any Boat Charters down there?

Thank you

- We cruised the southern Caribbean on Carnivals Destiny - went out and caught a five foot wahoo. He took some of the meat of it to a resturant and we had a fine meal. -:cool:

casasle
July 11th, 2007, 10:38 AM
I suggest you contact Damien, owner of Screaming Reels fishing tours. His web site is www.screamingreelstours.com (http://www.screamingreelstours.com)

lea
July 17th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Thank you.

Richard's Mom
August 15th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the information. My DH and I will be arriving in December. He loves to fish while we are on vacation. This is great information.

Julie

jmkieweg
August 26th, 2007, 12:03 AM
We will be sailing the Triump at the same time! Also looking for a fishing charter--have you found anything yet!

My husband and I are cruising on Carvinal's Triumph in October and on the 25th will be in Grand Turk. He loves to go deep sea fishing. Can anyone tell me how I could go about setting something up for him? Does anyone have any experience with any Boat Charters down there?

Thank you

- We cruised the southern Caribbean on Carnivals Destiny - went out and caught a five foot wahoo. He took some of the meat of it to a resturant and we had a fine meal. -:cool:

lea
October 5th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Hi we are still working on some things - my husband is actually - sorry we haven't checked the boards in so long - have to get stuff in order so can go!!!

Have you found anything yet - perhaps we could hook up and do a charter for the both uof us that would be more cost effective. Thanks

Richard's Mom
October 26th, 2007, 07:14 PM
So - who is on the cruise with my husband and I???? AND - do you still want to try to book a fishing trip together??
Imagination - Dec. 3, 2007

Julie